• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
max energy and charisma? could be wrong but i think that was it. def energy though

Nope, have those. I'm wondering if it is some weird combination of offering her a drink on entry, offering her a drink after selecting her, and day of the week. I've raised her stats high enough that I'm pretty sure I'm not locked out by low stats of hers, and MC's are maxed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope, have those. I'm wondering if it is some weird combination of offering her a drink on entry, offering her a drink after selecting her, and day of the week. I've raised her stats high enough that I'm pretty sure I'm not locked out by low stats of hers, and MC's are maxed.
You also have the increase to max energy from beating Erica in that race and maybe a few upgrades to charm and energy from goals?

Reactions: Orieni01

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
Is it normal that i can't trigger the events for Candy after hirin her to work for me? and Sarah too, with her i'm stuck at "Sarah will give you a special service during your Monday morning meeting soon." but nothing happens

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is it normal that i can't trigger the events for Candy after hirin her to work for me? and Sarah too, with her i'm stuck at "Sarah will give you a special service during your Monday morning meeting soon." but nothing happens
sarah suggests giving you a suki suki, it will escalate from there if her parameters are right. i think its sluttiness.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
The time capsule is a seperate event from the mother, in one play you store there the serum and in next start of the game after mother talk about those serums the time cpsule event kicks in
I've seen that with serums from LR1, but have *never* triggered anything that would let you carry over serums from a previous LR2 save. What in the world...?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not positive, but I think there might be a dialogue option that just doesn't show up until you have the full amount of money you need. Try cheating yourself up to $25,000 in the bank and see if anything changes. Let me know if that doesn't work, because I'm at the same stage in her Love Story progress, so I can keep an eye out for any further developments.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
So I have a few bugs in my brain for ideas to add to the game, So I'll list them here in hopes someone can tell me if the ideas could be implemented and if so how I might get them added.

1. Opinion cheat option: could an option be added to set all opinions to one thing, or an option to set all sexy opinions the same setting, as well as an option to make all opinions on a given girl known in a single click instead of having to click through each one.

2. Recruit family talk option: The cheat menu used to have an option to force events and i would use that to build a business around a few families, Like everyone in HR and supply is just one woman and her 8 daughters. If possible I would like just that option to be available to talk to someone and recruit available children/mother from them. Hire some woman, change her last name to Asshole and turn my company into a spaceballs reference. as an example

3. Drone personality/serum: similar to the bimbo serum I would like to see a drone serum that turns the person into a mindless drone. Effect would be robotic speech patterns and a permanently maxed out obedience and for employees setting their salary really low since they are now mindless robots you're just paying enough to feed and then won't complain. Maybe a drone storage room for them all to move into as well.

3b. storyline involving the drone serum and using it to convert named characters into robotic drones. convert your whole family into drones who stop leaving your house and wait obediently to serve you. potentially the same with the other unique characters. The ultimate idea would be leading to a "drone" endgame where you convert the whole city into obedient robotic drones

4. Harem uniform: Setting a uniform for everyone you add to your Harem to have them all wear the same outfits, with color variety like the relaxed uniform color policy. Would need to be secondary to other uniforms so they change from harem clothes to work clothes for example.
I'm glad for you that you know your kink and are not afraid to advocate for it! It can be an intimidating thing to do, even with the relative anonymity of the internet as a shield.

I don't think that there is likely to be wide enough appeal for a "make all the girls mentally the same but with different physical attributes" button to make these ideas especially likely to happen by the core dev team. Personally, I don't think that there would be much of a *game* left if you could do that - it'd just be a "give serum, receive clone" loop and - to me - that's not particularly enticing. I think your last idea is the most feasible, though I also think that Trist (him what does most of the actual in-depth programming) would likely say that you can already just assign an arbitrary outfit to everyone and that there's a "personalize" button you can use when doing so, and as such this is basically already in the game. He might not; I do not claim to speak for him.

There is, of course, exactly zero reason that you couldn't make that a reality for yourself, though - the files are all freely available and python has a remarkably low barrier to entry, even for first timers.

Best of luck (and I mean that sincerely)!

Reactions: rb813

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I'm not positive, but I think there might be a dialogue option that just doesn't show up until you have the full amount of money you need. Try cheating yourself up to $25,000 in the bank and see if anything changes. Let me know if that doesn't work, because I'm at the same stage in her Love Story progress, so I can keep an eye out for any further developments.
Also keep in mind that if there are other queued events that could take place at the same time, they might "win" in terms of priority.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Hey o/

When I try to load my v2023.10Beta saved game with 2024.05A, I get this.
Am I missing a version in between ? Or any suggestion ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Job' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003c4cfd0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 372, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 815, in load
    roots, log = loads(log_data)
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\BD\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Job' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003c4cfd0>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.05
Wed May  8 09:21:25 2024
Your old save won't work - too much of the code base has changed. Sorry! :(

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I apparently need to break anal taboo in order to pick a vaginal action.
I don't understand.
Sounds like you're trying to fuck a family member (or a Catholic girl; no judgement). Sometimes they're more willing to let you in the back door than the front.

Also, in the spanking sequence, she needs to like being fingered in order to finger her for whatever reason.
Happiness or Love drops for acting on things they don't like was a fine mechanic.
Them stopping you somehow could be fine, in some situations, if they don't want it for whatever reason (ie. doggystyle sequence).
But there's no need to subvert the base mechanic with a 'written consent forms' mechanic.
"No" means "no", dude.

Not sure why you're forced to give everyone serum at the same time at dinner when you can just slip it into a drink or whatever other opportunities there might be.
You're given the *option* of dosing them. There is no requirement. You're allowed to not do it then if you don't want to.

Also, it looks like dosing someone with serum is no longer possible at lunch?
Happens randomly - sometimes you have the opportunity, sometimes you don't.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to reduce clothes clipping?
Not really. When Vren vanished, we were left with the models he'd created, which - as you've noticed - clip. Some folks on the discord are working on a full image replacement project using AI, but it has been - and is (from what I, an anti-AI enthusiast, can tell by glancing at the thread) likely going to continue to take - a *while*.

Problems include: don't wanna get our shit banned for using stuff in ways that violate the TOS, don't wanna have to pay for assets because no one's making money off this, and finding good tools that can consistently create the poses and styles that work with the clothing assets is *fucking hard*.

If you've got any insights or want to contribute, I can't imagine your help would be turned down :)

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, can someone explain how Lust -> Clarity conversion works.
I just had a threesome with Lily and Jennifer event and I had almost 100% lust, but it just converted in like 200 Clarity.
I feel like I get this unfair conversion rates A LOT.
Is there a bug that for some interactions lust % are converted into Clarity, instead of converting the absolute value?!
Or are there some other limitations that result in constant decrease of lust conversion?!
Thanks!

Update: Just double-checked, its fine with all other women, but with Jennifer and Lily I am certainly getting much less Clarity than should be given.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
There's something wrong with one of the console cheat commands.

This one apparently doesn't work anymore: the_person.sluttiness = xxx (From 0 to 100) but it gives me this error: "AttributeError: can't set attribute."

Got any idea to fix this or there's a new command that I need to type in. I know there's a Cheat Menu in the game which doesn't do everything.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Sounds like you're trying to fuck a family member (or a Catholic girl; no judgement). Sometimes they're more willing to let you in the back door than the front.

"No" means "no", dude.

You're given the *option* of dosing them. There is no requirement. You're allowed to not do it then if you don't want to.

Happens randomly - sometimes you have the opportunity, sometimes you don't.
The dinner dosing option used to let you choose who to dose individually.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes