Aug 25, 2020
Jen's Dilemma Ch 2 Version 5 - Public
2 hours ago

This is the same version as
What's new:
New scenes with Jen in the club, with different routes
Scenes with the neighbors
Discussing the acting career with Jen
Which leads to some more scenes with Melinda (Cheryl)
Bdsm scenes
Thanks for your support
Thanks to Ahchi for the news, Jenna is getting better and better :love:. As always, the question is - is it possible for more visual information :). Will wait. I wish you health and good luck :)(y)

escape20

Oct 21, 2017
This game is so bugged that events you've already done reappear if you don't follow a specific order, but since there's nothing like a to-do list or a list of things already done in the game, you enter an endless loop, I have the relationship at 1000 and corruption at 500 and I still don't see even half of the scenes in chapter 4. I think there was a bug in the ring event and from there I'm stuck. The only dilemma here is how to try to connect the events without everything getting bugged.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This game is so bugged that events you've already done reappear if you don't follow a specific order, but since there's nothing like a to-do list or a list of things already done in the game, you enter an endless loop, I have the relationship at 1000 and corruption at 500 and I still don't see even half of the scenes in chapter 4. I think there was a bug in the ring event and from there I'm stuck. The only dilemma here is how to try to connect the events without everything getting bugged.
It has been reported many times on this forum that to trigger the "Ring Quest"" you need to be using V2,
and to Complete it V3,
as for events in V4, try different times and/or days i.e. Sis laundry will give to 4 different results depending on which day it is

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This guy would be so much more successful if he learned how to make his games less grindy. Everything about his games is great aside from that. He's basically burying his games behind a grind fest few have the time or patience to endure. Has anyone told him this or they have and he just ignores it?

Jan 24, 2022
The grind is bad enough but so many of these games put you in a position that if you don't perform some action in the exact correct order at the exact correct time with the exact correct character you go into this endless repeat-go-around that you can't seem to get out of. Don't know if some of these devs think that sort of thing is funny or that their supporters actually enjoy that kind of crap. News flash - most of us don't enjoy it and many eventually just walk away.

Reactions: Deseven88

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Some more screenshots,
(will post gameplay soon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much Ahchi, you make us happy again. But to be honest, after watching it, I thought about one thing. At some moments I feel sorry for the main character with his fanatical passion for Jenna. The thought involuntarily comes to mind: if there is a good ending to this story, what will it be like for the main character. Staying with Jenna in this development of events no longer seems like a good idea, but on the other hand, he seems to be happy with everything so far, let's see further, I wonder what you think about this. Thank you again and wish you good health and good luck. :love: :)(y)(y)(y)

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes