5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
How is your 4k 60fps upscale a smaller file size than the official 1080p version?
I have found abit newer way to upscale videos, have started using H265 instead of H264 becasue it compresse the file better to get a smaller size and i have played around with constant bitrate instead of dynamic which really has reduced the size of the files, because if i used dynamic bitrate on this video for example if would 14GB big so it was getting abit out of hand size wise. So thats why its smaller atm i am still perfecting it :)

Reactions: B14ckdr4g0n2100

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
JACKERMAN SUBTITLES

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (29)
PS1. Most of the subtitles were made by the user livemux (y)
PS2. The remaining subtitles were found on the internet or lost among the 700 pages of this thread. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
:rolleyes:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES = (29)
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized. Made by user @kentkalell. (y):geek:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (15)
PS. Unfortunately, I only found 15 subtitles in Spanish. :cry:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (19)
Made by user Doc_Pie (y)
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

ADD SUBTITLES: Fentons Folly - (05/16/2024)
English
Portuguese-BR
Chinese
Russian

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil russian chinese
can i get alt dwld link. PD not working for me

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Pixeldrain

For anyone interested, I compressed his entire collection using AV1 codec via handbrake.

AV1-10 Bit SVT
same frame rate as source
35 quality
3 encoder preset
passthru on all audio
1080p

If you have an HD or SSD with 9 gorrilionbytes of storage I'd always urge on keeping originals, but if you wanna save on space its typically indiscernible from the original quality unless you start pausing, screencapping, and scrutinizing images and zooming in on areas.

Collection reduced from around 13GB to GB
can i get alt dwld link. PD is not working for me. thanks

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes