VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's usually way sexier when there is a connection between those involved, when the background, story and personalities give the sex meaning. A bit of blue-balling isn't necessarily a bad thing :)
If the story is good, the blue-ball doesn't happen.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's usually way sexier when there is a connection between those involved, when the background, story and personalities give the sex meaning. A bit of blue-balling isn't necessarily a bad thing :)
A recent AVN I played one character's path is all about teasing and blueballing but it was done in a way that made the character fun and enjoyable. So yeah not all blue-balling is bad , tho blueballing never bothered me in these games anyways. But I do perfer when the story , romance takes their time anyways I don't like sex in these games to be rushed for the sake of adding a scene I like it to make sense at least the first few times.

Which is part of the reason Isabella is my favorite in this game. While I do like Alex especially after her character development gets going the pre established friends with benefits kind of automatically made me like her less initially, because the first few lewd scene with her doesn't feel special or has an significant meaning to me. Since we learn about her character later that and my preference at least until there is some good character development is for sex scenes to take awhile to get to.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes