Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Infinity: Love or Lust [R16] [CreaSou] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [188 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [175 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

Reactions: Isabella69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R16.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
How much new content is there if you don't want to share? Either Love or Lust.
2 animated scenes.
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R16.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks!

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Are both paths hard settings? meaning if you want to see all the love scenes, then do nothing but love options, and same with lust?

Are there situations where you need to have a balance of the two to see the scene?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are both paths hard settings? meaning if you want to see all the love scenes, then do nothing but love options, and same with lust?

Are there situations where you need to have a balance of the two to see the scene?
I don't know about going to lust from love but lust is the corruption route and I don't know if you'll be able to get the love scenes once she's started down that road.

Reactions: CreaSou

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
I like this game and the girl, but is a little short. I like how an innocent, inexperienced and naive girl is corrupted and opening to other experiences.

A dev who refuses to do a walkthrough and gallery in their game. WOW. I guess this dev doesn't like people to have FUN with their game.

News Flash: Every single renpy game should have a Gallery/Replay DAY ONE! Period. It perplexes me how a dev could not know that it is what everyone wants in a renpy game. It's why people request mods for walkthrough and replay, because it is what every game should already have, and what people want. Imagine if devs actually made their games with all that, then we wouldn't have to worry about mods. What a concept.

And, since when do people take baths in an empty bathtub? lol Well I guess they do in this game.
Is today another foolish day or I'm missing something? I mean.. look at that.

So, the developer let you download for free her work in this forum and still is not enough for you guys. You also are asking him to make a walkthrough... What a big pair of balls... Perhaps you want also a coffee and a cigarette after the.. well, you know...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Yes, correct. I made a patch a few pages back that removed the opposite route penalties for each choice, but that was for the last release version.

It's pretty easy to change yourself if anyone's curious, you can either zero out all the -= stat gains, or create a dummy dump stat then do a script mass replace all for the -= love or -= lust statements.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
InfinityLoveOrLust-r16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: CreaSou

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Sounds interesting, but I wonder. The tags say this game is ntr but it doesn't get mentioned in the genre section. Could I play the lust/corruption(?) path without ntr or would I be limited to the love path?

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
how have the last few updates been? this game was abandoned for a while right? i dont think ive played since the dev has started updating it again, u guys liking the updates so far?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: splamo

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
InfinityLoveOrLust-r16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thank you!
how have the last few updates been? this game was abandoned for a while right? i dont think ive played since the dev has started updating it again, u guys liking the updates so far?
I played every single update. This game is awesome :HideThePain:

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
it's kind of meh... since the dev introduced ntr into the game it feels like the focous of the game shifted even though the ntr is optional it feels like when you don't play it you're missing a part of the game

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I really don't see this as Father daughter relationship. Renders feels more like Husband wife and writer and render creator simply forgot to tell the other what they are doing.

Dec 15, 2020
There should be a text tutorial or at least clues to know which scenes you have already seen and which ones you haven't, since it is a bit tedious to get all the content, I say it just as an observation, I still haven't finished R15, the path of lust trying to figure out which ones I've already seen or which ones I haven't, or how many points I need to unlock X scene, please do something to improve it, thank you

Reactions: Envoye and Jccurtis

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really don't see this as Father daughter relationship. Renders feels more like Husband wife and writer and render creator simply forgot to tell the other what they are doing.
hence part of the reason why I patched it - the traditional relationship described in dialogue is much more congruent with the renders :LOL:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
it's kind of meh... since the dev introduced ntr into the game it feels like the focous of the game shifted even though the ntr is optional it feels like when you don't play it you're missing a part of the game
have you played the ntr route at all? is it like cheating ntr or the player encourages her?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes