Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I once tried to add a feature, when the trust value and sexual preference value are very high, after taking a bath, an option would be added under the change of clothes option to let the sister keep not wearing clothes, and then at night raid, you can see the sister lying on the bed naked and sleeping. At this time, the brother can start without having to help her take off her clothes.
Ultimately, I only managed to add the fully naked in the room function, and I couldn't find any event entry points for the latter half, so I abandoned the entire project.
Would you mind considering adding this feature? It does not require any additional illustrations.
The variables you're looking to effect are in Common332, lines 104 and 112-114 (V141 Pajamas, V142 Camisole, V143 Shorts, and V144 Panties). Setting those to 0 if the pajama variable (V58) = your naked option, will allow the night play to begin in a naked state if you go to sleep with a naked pajama state.

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
The variables you're looking to effect are in Common332, lines 104 and 112-114 (V141 Pajamas, V142 Camisole, V143 Shorts, and V144 Panties). Setting those to 0 if the pajama variable (V58) = your naked option, will allow the night play to begin in a naked state if you go to sleep with a naked pajama state.
Can you include this little feature in your next update? If you can, that would be very grateful.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can you include this little feature in your next update? If you can, that would be very grateful.
Just finished coding in an option. It's more of a panty-only option, as I feel being entirely naked for a period of time wouldn't fit the sister's personality, but I already have it set up so that it fits in with night-crawling, cancels out certain skinship options, etc.

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
Just finished coding in an option. It's more of a panty-only option, as I feel being entirely naked for a period of time wouldn't fit the sister's personality, but I already have it set up so that it fits in with night-crawling, cancels out certain skinship options, etc.
I think this personality problem can be solved by making her only accept this interaction when her libido is high, or she can only accept it after drinking succubus blood.

Regarding wearing panty-only, I have also encountered it. My solution at the time was to set the clothes number to -1, the clothes coordinates to x=0, y=0, and the pixel width and height of the clothes image to all 0, so that sister could really walk around the room naked. Even if you click on her, it won't show that she has panty.

As for the others, my original idea was that after sister accepted this option, when I clicked on her standing picture, she would have a shy expression that would persist with this nude changing state. At the same time, in the dialogue box below, my sister would say something inviting me to H, and the [I want H] option would be unlocked in the menu.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think this personality problem can be solved by making her only accept this interaction when her libido is high, or she can only accept it after drinking succubus blood.

Regarding wearing panty-only, I have also encountered it. My solution at the time was to set the clothes number to -1, the clothes coordinates to x=0, y=0, and the pixel width and height of the clothes image to all 0, so that sister could really walk around the room naked. Even if you click on her, it won't show that she has panty.

As for the others, my original idea was that after sister accepted this option, when I clicked on her standing picture, she would have a shy expression that would persist with this nude changing state. At the same time, in the dialogue box below, my sister would say something inviting me to H, and the [I want H] option would be unlocked in the menu.
I do have an idea for when she would be fully naked, it would just be tied to a part that I haven't added yet, since it'll be really on some dlc images, though the succubus blood is a good idea. With thinking about it rationally, though, the difference between hanging out for long periods of time in one's underwear and fully naked is a big hurdle, mentally, when one still plans to be going about one's normal activities.

As for actually making her naked in the coding, though, you could just go to CommonEvent 218 line 241, copy and past the 'if V58 is 21', and make the copied version 'if V58 is -1'; then do the same at line 498. This will skip showing panties, as this was an additional skip system I added in to skip panties for certain outfits akapp created. Just a quicker, simpler coding option to make it easier. For the current coding I'm adding, I'm planning to make '-1' = panties only, and '-2' = fully naked, for reference.

Reactions: akapp and bearfvck
Nov 21, 2019
the dlc MAY be released next month right ? cannot wait for both u guys beautiful mod
Hello everyone
Today is a short story about a drawing:
1. First an idea came to me and I drew it. This went well with the detail that Blue added - the fastener on Bro's pants, and I've long had a desire to somehow implement a footjob.
2. After watching, I decided that something was missing. I decided to add one of the in-game images, which could either be left or replaced later. I also wanted to add a slightly different image than Imouto's usual look, but I was too lazy to draw. It would be strange if the images alternated, so I thought of separating the two with a frame so that I could look at both images at once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Then I thought that I would like to see a more teasing face of Imo, and the facial expressions in the old card were not enough, so I decided to add a basic image after all. I decided to discuss this with Blue.
4. Blue suggested cutins and... I couldn’t make the cutin I wanted. I thought that the option of looking under the table sounded logical, although Blue suggested doing this as an action outside of Brother's gaze. Difficult.
5. Among other things, Blue suggested doing something similar to the river scene, so I tried it. Yes, this is the current state of the drawing. I decided to ask not only Blue, so I decided to write here, just sharing the drawing.
How is it? Are there any other options worth trying?

Regarding the last time I asked about the poses in the room. I drew a little chibi in the room and a couple in the kitchen. But I really liked Blue's chibis added in the recent update.

Well, recently I was drawing simple things, so these turned out... like banners, right? (just wanted to share them because they seem to look good)

Edited
the scene in kitchen and mainroom is so beautiful, like that it would make the game feel more lively, hope that could appear in the future mod XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Samirtv17

Mar 4, 2021
The mod would need to be rebuilt entirely into the new engine in order to be converted, so I don't plan to do so, though if anyone would want to do so themselves, have away. The upcoming Kitsune release can at least be ported over as a image-only port quite easily enough, though.
I need help i dont know how to install the fffox mod into the game can you help me out i cant find tutorial or advices on here

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes