Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Speaking of Hooh's Dicks, does anyone know how the hell to activate the condom on the S-dick Type A track Nearest? It has the option to change the color but no means of actually activating it that I could find.
Anyone?
You need to use default shader, not hanmen's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
All I got in mine are Pubic Hairs. Have any Maker info to search for it?
There is a mod from geso for it. Idk whether its included in the repack or not, but here you go the and the .

Reactions: broomguy

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I didn't think about using the navigator to achieve the desired look. Not a bad idea, but I'm just not getting it to work right right the Type A Pink Track Nearest.
I think this is because you messed the position in HS2PE when you're trying to make it longer.
Here is an example on how it look.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
You need to use default shader, not hanmen's.

Ah, it was the "rubber opacity" setting in the item menu. Didn't see it. Thanks! I've never actually used the hanmen for it as it didn't work when I tried. It always looks like the screenshot below and never like on your example.
You wouldn't have any suggestions for why would you?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Ah, it was the "rubber opacity" setting in the item menu. Didn't see it. Thanks! I've never actually used the hanmen for it as it didn't work when I tried. It always looks like the screenshot below and never like on your example.
You wouldn't have any suggestions for why would you?
Hmm... That's weird. I didn't changed the dick's properties at all. Maybe it's preset issue?
I attached my default preset based from ON1.
I really recommend using hanmen's shader as it looks way better than default shader. Though you still can't really make it blend seamlessly. But it's still blend better if you tinker the ME.
Also just FYI, hanmen's dick shader doesn't go well with hooh's xray mod. I reported it to hanmen already but seems he doesn't plan to fix it. Maybe bcs not many people use it. So I opted to not use xray mod at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: cptboofy

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hmm... That's weird. I didn't changed the dick's properties at all. Maybe it's preset issue?
I attached my default preset based from ON1.
I really recommend using hanmen's shader as it looks way better than default shader. Though you still can't really make it blend seamlessly. But it's still blend better if you tinker the ME.
Also just FYI, hanmen's dick shader doesn't go well with hooh's xray mod. I reported it to hanmen already but seems he doesn't plan to fix it. Maybe bcs not many people use it. So I opted to not use xray mod at all.
It gets weirder.... Check it out now. Default hero, dick just floating in front. Everything is default. It's semi-transparent.... I'm about to install the preset you posted and I'll see if that changes anything. (it's on studio default preset in this screengrab).
Edited to add: using the Hanmen dick shader

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Nope. Same issue. This is weird. Maybe it's the version I'm using? It's whatever came with the latest updates. So version 2. something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote