Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kushkush

Jan 21, 2020
RJ159474_img_main.jpg
Hello, can someone decensor this, i've tried all the version but it's useless, maybe it's baked. Here's the download link:

mr11stein

Jun 13, 2023
Dlsite is most definitely aware of raw game assets being accessible with little skill. Surely no thanks to this thread among other tools available to decensor games.
Thanks for the reply. I'm working on a game which I plan to release on DLSite, but the graphics are dynamic and I want it to look good with pixelation, so ideally I'd have uncensored graphics under the mosaic. I think I'll store the uncensored graphics in a way that's not easily accesible.

Reactions: OuterACG

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'm working on a game which I plan to release on DLSite, but the graphics are dynamic and I want it to look good with pixelation, so ideally I'd have uncensored graphics under the mosaic. I think I'll store the uncensored graphics in a way that's not easily accesible.
Ultimately it begs the question, as to how dlsite is checking game assets.

I think your biggest advantage would be if you live outside of Japan.

There's no rule that says you cannot host a decensor patch, it just can't be advertised or promoted on dlsite.

Ideally, you need to create two versions of your game. I've seen some other developers doing this already, they have one game specifically for dlsite, and a version with all assets uncensored.

Reactions: OuterACG