turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
can i ask for help with extracting motion only from animated scene card? Also i dont know how to use basic animations from "animation" tab. i see that i have animation "take off" in the list, but iif i apply to model only got movement but not affect the clothes like in this
For Studio related quetions the top people are there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/ or there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

But maybe AmaNo or Kaseijin are answering here too ;)

Reactions: Salladz

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know where I can download character costumes and some hairstyles? I have downloaded many cards but most of them are missing outfits, accessories and hairstyles when I open them
That´s the problem people downloading chara cards as hell and don´t pay attention to look after if the necessary mods are provided too.
First step: keep your BetterRepack updated (run "update" from time to time)
Second: use HS2PNGInfo (I already linked you to that https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637) and read out the name of the needed mods.
Third: then search best for the author of the mod, you may find a Patreon site of him - many mods for free you can find on Kemono (search under the tag "Artists" ) for example.

Regarding "missing mods" you should know, that you also get this message if the version number of the mod on the card and the mod in your game isn´t equal.
Then you only have to activate that mod (e.g. certain hairstyle) in chara maker again and save the card.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how can i fix this?
Weird - never seen this.
Did you already try to reset the lighting?
Lighting-reset.jpg

Or do you have a DHH (or Graphics) preset activated?

And that yellow point also never seen so far.
No idea how to handle this except you try a new install.
Btw are you sure you have your game on the top of a drive and extracted with 7-Zip? Otherwise weird loading issues can happen.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
can i ask for help with extracting motion only from animated scene card? Also i dont know how to use basic animations from "animation" tab. i see that i have animation "take off" in the list, but iif i apply to model only got movement but not affect the clothes like in this
Hi!
Rochin is one of the best animators and modders in HS2, The video shows an animation made with Timeline to make the undress animation. Even tho Rochin is skillful in animation, there are some issues that are explainded how to solve it.
Amano is another skillful user, As told before, there is a method to extract animations out of Timeline, but it needs centanly knowledge of studio and other tricks.
Overall: There is yet no mod "per se" to take off clothes, it require a lot of bone clothes manipulations to make a good-looking animation. I am trying doing animations in Blender lately and encounter myself still noob in using techniques to animate clothes and haven't seen a decent strip anim lately. But don't be discouraged, keep trying and improve, like Amano and Rochin does.

Reactions: turbojoe

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It's sad that HS2 doesn't seem to have any blood texture on deflowering but I remember PlayHome, based on the same engine, had blood on losing virginity.

There doesn't seem to be any mods for that either.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
All of the maps have gone from the game. There are maps in the Sideloader Modpack - Maps folder. is there a way to reconect them?
Yes - start "update", it will search through your Sideloader folders and if something is missing get it presented in the overview.
Activate the tag "Maps" and start download.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok how do i make this to english?
1000 times answered here - BetterRepack is english out of the box.
Next you can try to activate the british button on the left side in InitSetting screen.

If not works, you did a mistake at install (bad game folder location, NOT used 7-Zip for extracting).

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
May I ask something... Is this a game, scene file or VNGE?, the file is a .cbr file and honestly never heard about this in the past. xD
Hey Kaseijin, CBR is just a rar file that's been renamed. It is commonly used for comic files.
You can also come across CBZ which is a renamed ZIP file.
Basically, collect a group of images and compress them into zip or rar files. Then rename the filetype as cbr or cbz and comic readers and some ebook readers will read them.
Having said this, I have not gone to that person's site nor downloaded their work so as always make sure to scan everything before opening it.

Reactions: Kaseijin

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
HI guys :), i want to develop a videogame using hs2, does anyone know if i could use mods to create my characters or should i get permission to use them, i know the answer seems obvious but i would like to know if i am really obliged to ask permission from each modder.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
HI guys :), i want to develop a videogame using hs2, does anyone know if i could use mods to create my characters or should i get permission to use them, i know the answer seems obvious but i would like to know if i am really obliged to ask permission from each modder.
It depends on whether or not you are going to monetize your game. If you're just going to make a game and release it publicly, or through a Patreon subscription, then nothing can really be done to you legally. If you intend to package your game and sell it as a product, then you might run into issues with modders claiming that you stole assets and failed to compensate or credit the original creators. Of course, you might run into issues with selling a product using Illusionsoft assets before it ever reached that point, but let's not get into that now.

Additionally, some of the more thorough modders will include details on when or where they allow/give permission for their mods to be used. But that's really if you want to take the effort to track all that info down.

TLDR: Unless you package and sell your game as a product, you really shouldn't need anyone's permission to use publicly available mods.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It depends on whether or not you are going to monetize your game. If you're just going to make a game and release it publicly, or through a Patreon subscription, then nothing can really be done to you legally. If you intend to package your game and sell it as a product, then you might run into issues with modders claiming that you stole assets and failed to compensate or credit the original creators. Of course, you might run into issues with selling a product using Illusionsoft assets before it ever reached that point, but let's not get into that now.

Additionally, some of the more thorough modders will include details on when or where they allow/give permission for their mods to be used. But that's really if you want to take the effort to track all that info down.

TLDR: Unless you package and sell your game as a product, you really shouldn't need anyone's permission to use publicly available mods.
I've never seen a mod that has a copywrite, maybe a license. And considering that most mods are just ripped assets from other games they would have no right to say they need credit for payment to use them. As for getting in trouble with illusion, it was very unlikely before and even more so now that the company doesn't even exist any more.

LOWERCASE GUY

Jul 19, 2023
Brah, I need like studio NEO for editing sexy sex SFX man, i am so confused I downloaded the steam version, idk where to get this neo, i searched everywhere! Who are you, NEO and why you hiding?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes