Unity Completed Hentai Beauties[v1.0][SapphireBeaverGames] release on Steam

SapphireBeaver

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
asdasdasd.png Hentai Beauties will be releasing on Steam next month! I'm feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness about this, as it marks my first commercial release. I'm learning a lot as I navigate through the process of getting everything in order and building a community around my studio and its upcoming games.

For my debut commercial release, I've created a very chill, simple puzzle game with a unique twist. I've incorporated live 2D animations, allowing players the option to interact with the girls by touching their boobs once they've completed the puzzles after removing all the girl clothes.
Aiko Gif.gif
The game will be priced at just $1.99, and I'll be offering a 20% discount upon release. I wanted to ensure it's accessible to everyone, regardless of their economic situation, while also generating some revenue to fund future projects and cover necessary expenses.

There's a demo available on Steam featuring three out of the twelve beauties for players to test out and see if it's their cup of tea.
ss_d1ae2ee811bca1a9b3a11b10e56b90bf4208a210.1920x1080.jpg
I would greatly appreciate it if you could wishlist the game and share it with anyone you think might enjoy it!

Check it out over here:

As for future plans, I intend to continue creating similar types of games. Additionally, I'm collaborating with a writer on a visual novel (VN) project. While I'm passionate about narrative games, I felt it was best to start with a simpler game for my first commercial release. However, I have previously released a VN parody game based on Loki, which I'll be uploading here soon as soon as I learn how to do it lol.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm open to any feedback from players or fellow creators. If you're a creator interested in cross-promotion, I'm all ears.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited: