Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
GOD DAMNIT please for the love of all that is holy, aunt amy has to be next. forget grandma, thats what i cross my fingers for now. please.
i say it one more time: though mrs. Williams looks more ready to accept new relationship with mc she is most likely to be the cherry on top of the cake. so aunt Amy is gonna be before her, but it's still pretty long shot cause she is deffinitely absolutely not ready. so we have to master all the pations there is and keep waiting))):cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
english is not my native language so I couldn't understand exactly what you meant sorry brother
I'm not saying much, except that you just told us all, that you didn't play the game from the start. Because that is the only reason why you don't know who Zelda is. You found a save somewhere and continued? That's the only logical solution.

Peace :)

p.s.:English is also not my native language, so, thank you for the compliment.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I'm not saying much, except that you just told us all, that you didn't play the game from the start. Because that is the only reason why you don't know who Zelda is. You found a save somewhere and continued? That's the only logical solution.

p.s.:English is also not my native language, so, thank you for the compliment.
I've been playing since the beginning, but I just said I couldn't remember who the girl was, I didn't say I haven't been playing since the beginning. That's why I guess I didn't understand what you wrote

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I've been playing since the beginning, but I just said I couldn't remember who the girl was, I didn't say I haven't been playing since the beginning. That's why I guess I didn't understand what you wrote
OK, I still find it "weird" you don't remember her. She's one of the most unique characters. You probably chose to refuse her.

Anyway...

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes