V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
It would seem the third Hard Achievement in the Celodst (Ice) area is bugged, I've killed a bunch of enemies by bouncing shots out off of walls yet none unlocked the achievement.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
after finishing (with pain since last 2 levels were unfinished mess that didn't had most of dialogue lmao)....

I'm sorry for people that bought this.

1. No full gallery where you can actually see ALL the scenes,
  2. current gallery is not even finished (last level is lacking animations like slow/fast/climax like previous levels have in gallery),
  3. endings have literally no NSFW content (unless some of those have but after getting 2 (one legit and one by using script/cheats) I got nothing beside more text spam,
  4. all those stats are only useful for getting different endings but if those are just walls of texts with blurry pixel stylized random non NSFW picture is just pointless),
  5. you don't even play as 2nd girl.
  6. forest and last zones are missing so much dialogue. I literally had no idea why I was fighting the scientist chick at some point since her lines and dialogue boxes are missing
  7. The tag "corruption" kinda is bait since outside of the "defeat" scene from 1st boss then nothing like that happens. I really hoped that there would be choice to go full blue succubus/demon (and damage to enemies would be based on sexuality stat or sex scenes would be way to defeat enemies) or stick to human form but NOPE, you kill jelly boss and that's all, you never see the blue demon form of MC. Unless by "corruption" you mean stacking violence stat by killing everything even NPC....woah
  8. No New Game+ or "fun cheat mode" or something where you can easily repeat game to get different endings (if they have any value at this point), unlock achievements, get hidden NSFW scenes (implying there are any) without fully replaying this SLOP of a game

Last edited:

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
What are the soft lock areas in electrtic lv, also how to make spiderbot tell you about the rebels? (need it for electro achivments and i dont want to cheat with the mod guy before wrote about)

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
What are the soft lock areas in electrtic lv, also how to make spiderbot tell you about the rebels? (need it for electro achivments and i dont want to cheat with the mod guy before wrote about)
I believe the softlock achievement is currently only obtainable from the softlocks in Path 3. Not all rooms let you invert gravity, so flip gravity and try to get to the next room, once you reach a spot you can't normally get to, it should trigger the achievement.
Unsure about the spiderbot one. Could require data banks, losing the boss fight, or hearing dialogue from other NPCs, or it might not be implemented yet.

PastaLord

Aug 1, 2023
Latest patch launched, seems like they added what we are waiting for.
I see like 3 H-scenes in the patch notes, but I believe they're just named NPC dialogue for existing enemy sprite art? Personally, I was waiting on the game over H-scenes in the last two levels not being 3-frame slideshows, no more PH text in the last two levels, that giant non-boss plant that was originally in the earth level and maybe an H-scene for the end's boss?

Not really holding my breath if it took like 3 months to add text to art that was probably finished in 2019, though.

RKGS

Feb 22, 2018
Latest patch launched, seems like they added what we are waiting for.
Yeah not me, I've been wanting to be able to actually mute male voices like they make you think you can in-game, but apparently now something simple like that is going to be "after all the missing content is back in".
That's a "no" from me, I'm not going to be waiting several months just to not have some dude moaning into my ear. No thanks.

Reactions: Bulbanych
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes