Others FEMDOWORLD [v0.1.6.0] [Femdoworld]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
Mmm the idea is interesting but at the moment there are too few action. So you repeat basicall the same scene after two game. Furthermore is shoes fetish, i played 5-6 match and there isn't foot worship

Reactions: TheXXXGamer

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Thank you! Right now it's a free time hobby project, because I have a full-time job. So don't expect updates very quickly.

But I have big plans for the game and lots of ideas. Maybe some day I can quit my job and shift my focus to the game.
as long as you keep progressing it will be possible! i will certainly support the work in patr when it advance further im sure there will be a community that comes along as long as it dont get abandoned. I hope this game can advance with the potential it has, keep it going.

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
as long as you keep progressing it will be possible! i will certainly support the work in patr when it advance further im sure there will be a community that comes along as long as it dont get abandoned. I hope this game can advance with the potential it has, keep it going.
Thank you for your kind words! Already working on the next update...

TheXXXGamer

May 10, 2024
I have a comment, can't you turn the whole thing into an interactive dice game? In other words, you really play against the "computer mistress"? The respective actions must then be designed in such a way that you have to carry them out independently in front of the computer/smartphone/tablet/$whatever. If the "mistress" loses, she might do a certain action where you have to edgen while she shows her butt, for example. The possibilities are endless.

Is that feasible?

Best regards

TheXXXGamer

May 10, 2024
Mmm the idea is interesting but at the moment there are too few action. So you repeat basicall the same scene after two game. Furthermore is shoes fetish, i played 5-6 match and there isn't foot worship
Okay, got it. But maybe we can make a joint community out of it and incorporate a few ideas, possible graphics and sounds? It shouldn't be a lack of ideas, at most the realization :) Unfortunately, I don't have a feeling for how time-consuming it is to realize this.

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
I have a comment, can't you turn the whole thing into an interactive dice game? In other words, you really play against the "computer mistress"? The respective actions must then be designed in such a way that you have to carry them out independently in front of the computer/smartphone/tablet/$whatever. If the "mistress" loses, she might do a certain action where you have to edgen while she shows her butt, for example. The possibilities are endless.

Is that feasible?

Best regards
Hey, hey! I think, I've seen something like you describe on the internet. ("computer mistress"). Sadly I don't remember the name of the game. Maybe someone else knows it too...

As for my game, I have lots of ideas and a pretty clear vision of how it should be in the future, so I'm gonna stick to my plan. It is probably easier to create a new game, than to reprogram my game into a "computer mistress" :)

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Okay, got it. But maybe we can make a joint community out of it and incorporate a few ideas, possible graphics and sounds? It shouldn't be a lack of ideas, at most the realization :) Unfortunately, I don't have a feeling for how time-consuming it is to realize this.
The realization is the difficult part. It is extremely time-consuming, especially when you learn everything from scratch. Right now I have lots of ideas, but I don't have time to bring them all to life. However, slowly but surely, I'm doing my best on it and enjoying it greatly! Of course you are very welcome to share your ideas on how you think I could improve my game!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes