5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BerndSnail

Apr 1, 2024
Liquor is sold by the pirate near the fisherman
Exactly! And to see the pirate and the beach, you need to complete some of Rachel's quests first. Speaking to Rachel when you're stuck is usually helpful. I'll probably adjust it in the next update. Thanks for playing and for the feedback, everyone!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
:giggle: The fishing game might be a bit too challenging when trying to catch a salmon and a lobster for the scenes. I can help with that. You can only catch salmon and lobster using bait. Lobsters can only be found in the lowest quadrant in the middle, though the chances are slim. Salmon can be caught in at least two quadrants, one of which is the farthest to the left. Report your first lobster catch. :p
I catch one lobster Looool

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BerndSnail

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
:giggle: The fishing game might be a bit too challenging when trying to catch a salmon and a lobster for the scenes. I can help with that. You can only catch salmon and lobster using bait. Lobsters can only be found in the lowest quadrant in the middle, though the chances are slim. Salmon can be caught in at least two quadrants, one of which is the farthest to the left. Report your first lobster catch. :p
Caught a lobster on my 2nd attempt. Reckon the RNG gods were on my side for a change. Hell, it took 4 tries to catch a salmon with me losing my bait on the three previous tries. That said, Rachel called me Thomas outta the blue when she was telling her story over dinner. No clue why because it was Liam every other time. Here's the screenshot for you:

FC.png

Best of luck with your game.

Reactions: BerndSnail

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Art and animations are great, but I had no idea how fishing game works. What are you even supposed to do? I click on arrow appearing after casting, but it does nothing

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Art and animations are great, but I had no idea how fishing game works. What are you even supposed to do? I click on arrow appearing after casting, but it does nothing
You're doing it right by clicking the arrow icon that pops up. I had the most luck catching herring casting halfway out with the center being the sweet spot per cast. Nothing out of this world percentage-wise, so approach it just like you would real fishing minus the cooler of beer.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
You're doing it right by clicking the arrow icon that pops up. I had the most luck catching herring casting halfway out with the center being the sweet spot per cast. Nothing out of this world percentage-wise, so approach it just like you would real fishing minus the cooler of beer.
Yeah.I figured it out eventually, but some tutorial would be nice. It also took me some time to figure it out that bait is over fish.

But srsly art is insanely good for AI. There was a pair of goofs with faces, but some Rachel scenes are looking like being done by professional artist.

BerndSnail

Apr 1, 2024
Hey guys! I'm working hard on the next version, and there will be a lot of new content. The beta version is already available for testing on Patreon. I've taken your feedback into account. Hopefully, the Rumquest will be clearer. Redknight178 There will be a fishing tutorial. and of course, the special honor for quadsquat. Chapter 1 is expected to be completed with 0.4. JohnDoeMars I understand that you want more of Idalia; she's also my favorite:). But she still has Sean and is quite loyal. "Unfortunately," Sean will encounter something bad in Chapter 2, and then she will become more open. Also in Chapter 2, a younger and an older woman from our village will appear. Maybe they're our neighbors or maybe they are something else; I think we'll be able to define the relationship with them. I hope they will provide some good competition for Idalia. Stay tuned, and thanks for commenting here!

Here is a little Teaser for 0.4
asgg.png
asghha.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote