3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
3.png
Just A Quick Post: This is my last post about Shelly's Future Past on this thread, I will still be posting wallpapers and everything as normal

When Shelly's Future Past is released on the 15th June 2024, try and play with it with the sound on as there is in game music, some real voice dialogue and some funny sound effects, plus a few surprises in game, you have to play it to find out ;) plus 310 renders in total for first episode which is only half a day long

As for render quality, they are at 1440p

As for animations, yes, this will be added from second episode

Episode two and onwards will be 3 days long per update

As for the ones that I have asked to play test the first episode and future episodes early before public release, all scenes are currently rendering at the time of this post, so should be by Wednesday / Thursday this week when I will get it to you and also, from all my heart to you, thank you :love:

For the ones that are following me with the Free membership on , your release is on 14th June before the public release, for on here and on will be 15th June, Game thread on here will be live on 15th June as well (as I am not sure if I am able to set it up before hand or just on the first release), I will also link the new game thread on here as well

And thank you, to you that has been interested and following this development in my sci fi erotic time travelling adventure about a kinky lesbian bitch with a sense of humor, it's now only 12 days away from going public :giggle:

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I know, I wasn't going to post anything new about the game until the game thread was set up, but, heck, shoot me :giggle: just one more pic with Triss
025.png
Another reason for the post, to the ones I have asked to play test, some renders are taking little longer than expected, but, I will get it to you by Saturday if not by tomorrow night

Public release still will be on 15th and on Patreon on 14th

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I know, I wasn't going to post anything new about the game until the game thread was set up, but, heck, shoot me :giggle: just one more pic with Triss
View attachment 3711610
Another reason for the post, to the ones I have asked to play test, some renders are taking little longer than expected, but, I will get it to you by Saturday if not by tomorrow night

You are the best of wallpaper arts and Teasing art 2 :giggle::whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022

View attachment 3711610

I absolutely love how you posed this one. Shelly's eyes are totally focused on Triss -- you can really feel how she is the only person in the world to Shelly at that moment. Time travel is the last thing on our heroine's mind! From Triss' perspective, there's a hint of surprise and amusement, but most of all she's trying to get physically closer and connect to Shelly. She's turning her head as far as she can to try to see her and reaching for her. It feels like a very organic and spontaneous real life moment between two people who are in love.

Shelly's glowing bands really pop in this one too!