DAZ hair morph

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi all

Ive notice that most of the hair specifically for female characters do not allow you to fully bend it backwards or fall down if you will. Is there a mod like the Control Fit morph mod that give more options to hair?
Specifically if the female model is on top of a male counter part looking down on him i would like the hair to fall over his face etc....

Seems to be a mission to get the hair to move the way you want it to. Some have preset movement but it's not really what i need most times.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
No, a lot of hair products don't allow you to fully control things - only to the extent that the PA who built the hair had in mind.

I have seem some folks use dForce to adapt hairs to positions that the PA didn't anticipate. Doesn't always work - depends on how the product was designed. But there's a thread on the forums specifically devoted to the use of dForce to make hair work better.

And there are one or two hairs that are specifically designed to work with dForce:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Also, all the hair created by AprilYSH on Daz3d have movement morphs AND are easier for your GPU to render.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Also, all the hair created by AprilYSH on Daz3d have movement morphs AND are easier for your GPU to render.
AprilYSH creates awesome hair. I also like many of outoftouch's hair products - his hair blending stuff allows you to do great things with color.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
AprilYSH creates awesome hair. I also like many of outoftouch's hair products - his hair blending stuff allows you to do great things with color.
I use Octane for my renders, and even though the stuff from outoftouch looks really good, it takes up too much space for my old gpu and there are like 8-10 different nodes for me to adjust. AprilYSH uses just 3.

Other artists are good too, but none of them have the quality and movement that those 2 have.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I use Octane for my renders, and even though the stuff from outoftouch looks really good, it takes up too much space for my old gpu and there are like 8-10 different nodes for me to adjust. AprilYSH uses just 3.

Other artists are good too, but none of them have the quality and movement that those 2 have.
Understood. I have a fairly hot rig, so the space the OOT ones take up isn't so much an issue for me.