TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
news from steam from 4.5.2024

After a lot of work and discussion as a team, we’ve realized that the size of our upcoming episode is significantly larger than we originally planned. We've therefore decided to release our first-ever
DOUBLE EPISODE
all in one DLC! Launching on
May 24th
!
Please consider wishlisting it if you haven’t already!

Prepare for a College Kings double-feature, full of twists and turns (both the story kind AND the sexy kind) as your future at SVC is called into question. How will you respond when everything you know is shaken down to its very foundations? Who will you turn to? And more importantly, who will you sleep with? After all, a double-feature means double the sexy encounters! Party, fight, and sleep your way through the latest entry in the world of College Kings!

Thank you all for your incredible support and patience while we’ve continued to work on CK! As players, buying one single DLC nets you a double-episode and so you’ll have access to plenty of new content. This is our way of giving back to you all - more College Kings, more fun, and more unforgettable experiences.

Wishlist now, and let the double-D debauchery begin!

Much love,
The College Kings 2 Team

Personal Thought
Is Undergrad Steve does overhype often but it looks like he is in apolegy (damage control) mode so i expect at least that 2 episodes will have atleast 2 episodes of content its to wait if good or bad

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
" Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! "

I wondered why there is such a warning. is it because it is compared to being a dik? or similar content?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
" Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! "

I wondered why there is such a warning. is it because it is compared to being a dik? or similar content?
Because as this game was new, a lot of the badik fanboys compared the games, did take a shit on it, liked to mention how this game sucks compared to that etc.
Also a review should be about this game, not how it is compared to another game.

Reactions: TREXrg

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
Because as this game was new, a lot of the badik fanboys compared the games, did take a shit on it, liked to mention how this game sucks compared to that etc.
Also a review should be about this game, not how it is compared to another game.
I understand. it's one of the harsh realities of life, unfortunately. if you do something, they always compare you to better versions. or more popular versions. Competition is good, but within reason.

Reactions: TREXrg

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes :WeSmart::

Act I = College Kings 1 (v1.4.8 here and v1.4.13 currently free on Steam).
Act II = College Kings 2 (v4.0.0 here, the first leaked version of Episode 4 without bugfixes from Patreon. On Steam it is currently v4.1.10, but only until episode 3, episode 4 and 5 will be released as a single DLC on 24th May).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act I v1.4.13] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CollegeKings-A1v1.4.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes