Ren'Py Campus Residents [v0.1] [Meat Master]

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Like what? I didn't get any. The only issue I saw was using a Russian name for two of the girls.

The Mom is a nice Milf in the not a Thicc way.
The game just needs some polishing.
back to main menu clicking on the living room. going to sleep makes crash. going to map and clicking on the black arrow on the hand brings up a classroom with 2 lines to click on but no text and clicking on the top line brings u back to the map and black arrow on hand is gone but the other black arrow is there. clicking on the bathroom and clicking anywhere on the screen that isnt a room bring u to the map. clicking on the house in top left corner takes u to a black screen and and in top left says image'rest1' not found. clicking on going to sleep brings up the code i posted.

mayb im missing files or trying to play in English is the problem
edit playing in english or i think russian does nothing all bugs still there

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screen.rpy", line 132, in script
call screen кровать
ScriptError: could not find label 'сон'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\fun games\CampusResidents-0.01-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\fun games\CampusResidents-0.01-win\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\fun games\CampusResidents-0.01-win\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\fun games\CampusResidents-0.01-win\renpy\execution.py", line 950, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/screen.rpy", line 132, in script
call screen кровать
File "F:\fun games\CampusResidents-0.01-win\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'сон'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23052201+nightly
Campus Residents 0.01

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Devs triying not to make a game set in a college: Changelle impossible.

More overused setting than tv shows about cops :LOL:
Precisely lmao.
Whenever the overview mentions stuff like dead dads and colleges i just mark that dev as creatively barren/lazy and move on. :whistle::coffee:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
And you prefer the same cliché premise of the MC who moves to another city to start a new life with the same pathetic choices and with the same retarded girls who immediately give themselves over to the MC.
One day we'll get a MC with a father and a mother and a brother and a sister and there's no sexual tension between the MC and any of them.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Mc traveling, dead parents, school environment, MC without memory, the list of clichés is long...

dexter111

May 31, 2017
And you prefer the same cliché premise of the MC who moves to another city to start a new life with the same pathetic choices and with the same retarded girls who immediately give themselves over to the MC.
Yes. nordic_gamer.jpg
It's a cliché too, but the whole premise gives more freedom to the author.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
One day we'll get a MC with a father and a mother and a brother and a sister and there's no sexual tension between the MC and any of them.
HA, I've read enough here to know that the dev would be run out of forum by an angry mob with torches and pitchforks.

But, I'd dig it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well at least one game comes to mind where the MC has a brother & sister their close etc and no sexual tension....ain't worth it.