May 1, 2024
You must install the RTP if you want this game to run (you might need a guide since you are on android, but it shouldn't be complicated, from what I hear):

Hey good job man, this is one of the best rpgm game out here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there any romance, marriage, with men? if so do you have a save please ?
Marriage is usually an "early ending" option if you give birth to a baby from one of the few possible "fathers" in the game (still need to add a few more people to the list).

Here are the possible characters/events to get pregnant (assuming you activate the option by visiting the temple of Santhora). Not all the options can lead to a marriage (and you'll probably understand why when you see the list) but almost all of them give you the option for an "early retirement". The one exception are the slimes, and any other monsters I might add in the future without any particular intellect or society, as they simply wouldn't make sense for a "retirement ending" to me:

Brothel work;
Nightly orgy at the bathhouse;
Clark, the baker;
The drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
The other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
Chief Neroma (Minotaur village);
Slimes in the forest;
Drunken sailor at the inn;
Ronald, cheating husband;
Mr. Geralt, Secretary job;
Jiro, Alpha werewolf;
Nelson, Solina pawnshop.

The Emperor can't get you pregnant in game, but if you do his events properly you can join his harem and get a slide mentioning how in the future you'll become the empress during the ending.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
mdqp you mentioned that you're still looking for unfinished stuff right?

In commercial district in Tarkas there are four boards with stuff on them (news etc) and on the third from the left board are requests and "wanted" posters, it says that there might be there something in the future. You can add some small quest there, well if you feel like it.

Valentine in wizard tower also mentioned that there might be something in the future update, and it would be a real shame not to have at least one scene related to her or again some small quest (dunno, maybe tie it in with magic school maybe?).

EDIT:
And one last thing that I'm aware of. The road from Tarkas to royal court is still not finished. I don't know if it's too late to finish it now since the game is almost complete, but just letting you know.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp you mentioned that you're still looking for unfinished stuff right?

In commercial district in Tarkas there are four boards with stuff on them (news etc) and on the third from the left board are requests and "wanted" posters, it says that there might be there something in the future. You can add some small quest there, well if you feel like it.
That's the idea if I get around to adding some small quests, yes. Other quests always had priority over populating the board, but now it would make sense to add some stuff to it.

Valentine in wizard tower also mentioned that there might be something in the future update, and it would be a real shame not to have at least one scene related to her or again some small quest (dunno, maybe tie it in with magic school maybe?).
I am gonna be honest, I had forgotten about it, so thank you for the reminder. I'll have to check things out and add something for sure.

EDIT:
And one last thing that I'm aware of. The road from Tarkas to royal court is still not finished. I don't know if it's too late to finish it now since the game is almost complete, but just letting you know.
Actually the royal court isn't in Tarkas, but it's in a different City (Una), although the confusion is understandable, since we never see the city itself (other than during a date with the Emperor). It's in the south, that's why a carriage is required to get there (it's too cold to do the journey by foot). I do have some maps finished for the city, but it's unlikely I'll use them, since it would be too much work to populate the city with content at this point (we'll blame the poor weather as to why we can't visit the city XD). I do have at least one map I could re-use somewhere else, at least.

Your point is taken, though. I should do something about the Noble district, probably add at least one more map and remove the "road block". I am really not sure about what content to add there, however. I guess I could add a way to meet Duke Kito's son over there, and maybe an opportunity to meet again Kairos's brother after his party is over, so that I can wrap things up with the infatuated young man, and expand on an old character. Still, it would probably need a little bit more, I'd imagine.

Reactions: gf199
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes