3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dude you are a legend. Your contributions are very diverse and much needed.
Ha, no worries.

The Patch should be good mostly I believe, changed some things on the backend, Emma room, to Mom's room, mom went to bed, mom in the quest panel.

I wanted to take my time as there is some weird dialogue in this game, like he's not my biological son, you are not my biological mom etc, that I couldn't leave in and had to change, and other weird dialogue's as well.

I'm not so sure that Sarah and Stephanie are not supposed to be Aunt/Cousin because it sure puts those vibes off.

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
Breeze of Passion [v6.0.0 Steam] [L7team]

Updated as of 5/10/2024

Should be updated to the current version or close. Will go through some of the finer bits to see how much I missed :whistle:

If you are wondering why, it is taking me so long (I also have job and also do compressions for the site), there are 17,000 lines of dialogue, I can't just replace Emma with Mom...

UPDATES as I go along, should be updated daily:
I'm so confused, like how does this patch even work? Do I just replace the "language_dict.json" directly in the game folder? Or do I put the tl folder in the game folder, rename it, and then replace "language_dict_backup.json"? I tried both ways, but Emma still keeps calling MC her "adopted son."

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I am the main translator of the game. You can write to me about mistakes or inaccuracies in the translation. And anything else

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Skipped a couple versions before checking out the latest, and... good lord, the developer/animator apparently is way too proud to have just discovered camera panning or something, because it is absolutely obnoxious. The old version of pretty much every single animation that's been changed is preferable to the new.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Skipped a couple versions before checking out the latest, and... good lord, the developer/animator apparently is way too proud to have just discovered camera panning or something, because it is absolutely obnoxious. The old version of pretty much every single animation that's been changed is preferable to the new.
That's great! Goodbye

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm so confused, like how does this patch even work? Do I just replace the "language_dict.json" directly in the game folder? Or do I put the tl folder in the game folder, rename it, and then replace "language_dict_backup.json"? I tried both ways, but Emma still keeps calling MC her "adopted son."
Yes, some people have said on MILF's of Sunville that sometimes they need to remove the "backup" laungage.json too. That is the game folder, and is under the "tl" folder.

Replace both if it doesn't work for you, as just normaly copy and overwriting the one in the game directory works for most and loading the game up.

Kind of weird it's doing that for you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715406020167.png
Did not know MC had anything ”seven times” and do not remember about something like ”seven times over” to be a thing MC would think about or talk about with his former girlfriend or anybody else for that matter.

I am the main translator of the game. You can write to me about mistakes or inaccuracies in the translation. And anything else
Rather smooth read, otherwise, to the point of hearing how the town is missing a propper restaurant from commander babe supreme Bella herself. Small irks here and there feel nit picky more than anything, such as isolating the ”too” with commas in the statement below:

1715406989943.png
It works tho - the character is stressed and could mingle words too much, while trying too hard to appeal to MC.

Just thought that, possibly, a more lively, faster delivery would be:
”Canto, I also hope you will help me!”
”I hope so too, Canto!”
”Will you help me, Canto!”
”I do too: hope you will help me, Canto!”

Great game! Good looking characters! Easy to read and follow dialogues.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 3623548
Did not know MC had anything ”seven times” and do not remember about something like ”seven times over” to be a thing MC would think about or talk about with his former girlfriend or anybody else for that matter.

Rather smooth read, otherwise, to the point of hearing how the town is missing a propper restaurant from commander babe supreme Bella herself. Small irks here and there feel nit picky more than anything, such as isolating the ”too” with commas in the statement below:

View attachment 3623580
It works tho - the character is stressed and could mingle words too much, while trying too hard to appeal to MC.

”I hope so too, Canto!”

I didn't mean in the chat room. I meant in person. But okay, I'll check

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 3623548

View attachment 3623580

”I hope so too, Canto!”

All right. All fixed. In the next update or sooner these typos will be gone ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys, can someone help me? I'm stuck on the meet Lily mission. I don't know where I should go and if I do anything else on the pending list it ends up turning red as a failed mission. Does anyone know where and who Lily is? Thank you

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
Hello guys, can someone help me? I'm stuck on the meet Lily mission. I don't know where I should go and if I do anything else on the pending list it ends up turning red as a failed mission. Does anyone know where and who Lily is? Thank you

You should go to the brothel (night), and there you meet Lily and Tina

Reactions: Ursus4321

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
"Help! I'm stuck in the "office" with this task that keeps popping up during the day. It tells me to go to the office, click on the desk, and select "Office cleaning". But all I see is the option for "work - clean room". I've tried different times, like Monday to Friday, morning and noon, but it just won't work."

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
"Help! I'm stuck in the "office" with this task that keeps popping up during the day. It tells me to go to the office, click on the desk, and select "Office cleaning". But all I see is the option for "work - clean room". I've tried different times, like Monday to Friday, morning and noon, but it just won't work."
You literally have to go back 1 Page and read Comments.. remove the WT Mod as that's the cause.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes