xellos616

May 5, 2020
BoundProject Devlog 24

Analog game

Use Tab to bind items

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
BoundTownProject-Prototype23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- added difference inbetween struggling legs only and arms only to more bound poses

- added Aphrosidiac bar, it will gradually reduced if crotch item is removed or player is staying still

- Aphrosidiac bar will increase every time player makes a movement

- when the bar is full, player will be stunned for about almost 2 seconds and have their stamina drained

- player stunned by aphrosidiac effect will have different animation depending on which pose player is in

- arousal bar will have expression effects depending of how high the bar reached it's way to max

1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: god3675382 and NSP

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
BoundTownProject-Prototype24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- added uneasy breathing when arousal is high enough

- little tweak to ponytail 2

- fixes for gag clipping

- some minor fixes for struggle prop conditions (ropes that can still be struggle with hooks while hands are tied with tape)

- some actions will increase arousal bar more, for example: melee kicks while having crotch item on, getting up from laying down to sitting, dodge

- the dummy-chans for now will still be randomized, but they cannot be randomized to the exact same type

1.png

Shepord500

May 3, 2024
I'm sorry for the question. I saw in someone's video how NPCs are tied up to the state of Hogtied, my game does not allow me to do this. Maybe I need something else besides clicking the right mouse button?

fikachukcha

Jul 12, 2022
Anyway, I tried it and I don't see why I should play it when there's "my pretty toy". At least there's gameplay there.

fikachukcha

Jul 12, 2022
Well, both "games" are still very much in their infancy and feel more like animation viewers with extra steps.
both games run on steam deck, but if "my pretty toy" I for a few hours with pleasure passed (caught all who had to catch and released all who had to be released), then in BoundTown I still could not normally adjust the control.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes