Jul 29, 2017
-Derek said her pussy stinks during the halloween party, that may point to a possible STD or bad hygiene, and thats a huge no-no.
But when you partner up with her, there's no hint of a smell. I'm not saying she can't be dirty (Lily recommends wearing a condom with her), but I think Derek is just insulting her because she's such a bitch. Like how Derek first found Jade super hot but then turned on her when he tried to make a move.

Reactions: crazyfan

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Meanwhile Cathy: View attachment 3633313
i'd say that's way past halfway mark.

Besides, there are points that makes fucking Becky unnecessary and rather unwanted:

-According to Jacob, "she's a lousy fuck and just lays there". a sexual parter that does nothing to contribute to the sex is a major turn off
-Derek said her pussy stinks during the halloween party, that may point to a possible STD or bad hygiene, and thats a huge no-no.
I think that has more to do with Jacob's lack of dick game and he's just passing the blame to her.

When MC pairs with Becky, he makes no mention, I just assume Derek is smelling himself.

Reactions: crazyfan

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I mean if that's best you can do, you might as well go back to trying to convince yourself that you love Josy.
That was just off the top of my head dalix junior :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , and make no mistake I love Josy more then you can could understand
josyb1.jpg
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Alady Alady Alady

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes