Oct 6, 2019
Regarding pregnancy, it is indeed planned
Well, there goes any hope of this game ever getting finished. Oh well, it should continue to be fun until the updates start happening once per fiscal quarter. Otherwise, the game play is pretty bare-bones now, but it has a really promising concept. It is good that the dev made the protagonist have just one particular "class" in the RPG sense, since that will make it easier to build the world up and keep the encounters balanced. I am looking forward to seeing the party's dynamic, both in terms of game play and in terms of fluff, get built up.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Hello Centar!

I'm surprised of that issue (it being in Morya or being in Monbourg).
Does the guild mission board (Monbourg or Morya) say that it is not finished? Once done, does the guild receptionist (Monbourg or Morya) don't say that it is now OK by giving you the money and all? It would help me for the analysis.
In both guilds they just say "hi"
The mission board just have the link to start it again, no money at all

• Wow
Reactions: AzLa1

Yotoro

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I have a problem I think, on the horseman quest when I get to speak to him I don't see a clickable button and I am stuck on this screen, did I miss something ? 1715683914479.png
Edit : Find an other one
1715685275180.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Hello, I have a problem I think, on the horseman quest when I get to speak to him I don't see a clickable button and I am stuck on this screen, did I miss something ? View attachment 3632959
Edit : Find an other one
View attachment 3633007
You might be corrupt enough to get a corrupt version
"your corrupted mind leads you to consider touching his dick"
and that version might simply be missing the link.

• Haha

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
In both guilds they just say "hi"
The mission board just have the link to start it again, no money at all
Hello Centar!
I will review that. The same thing happen again and again everytime you are done doing the quest with the horseman?

Hello, I have a problem I think, on the horseman quest when I get to speak to him I don't see a clickable button and I am stuck on this screen, did I miss something ?
Hello!

I can see you are playing on an outdated version (v1.1.0), last release being v1.1.1.
This issue has been resolved in that same last release, which is available in the download links and online version. You can save your data in v1.1.0 and load it in v1.1.1 and it will work fine!

both the support pages are under review. no cheating i guess XD
Yep :(
Everything has been corrected for Patreon and I hope they will finish their review soon.
For subscribestar, they were waiting for releases but are taking their sweet time to process the review x)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes