Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Without a walkthrough, is there a chance I'll miss the scenes?
It's not possible to get all of the scenes in one playthrough, but to answer your question: Yes, if you don't make the right choices you will miss scenes, even ones that aren't exclusive to specific routes, and there are some scenes that are more complicated than choosing different dialogue options (EX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).

The game is too long and convoluted for any sane person to be willing to make a guide on all of it, let alone one of any decent quality, so the best advice I can offer is use the scroll wheel/rollback to check what happens shortly after every choice before you make your "final" decision, but even then you may find yourself barred from accessing content down the line because of the decisions you've made.

Reactions: RenXo111

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It's not possible to get all of the scenes in one playthrough, but to answer your question: Yes, if you don't make the right choices you will miss scenes, even ones that aren't exclusive to specific routes, and there are some scenes that are more complicated than choosing different dialogue options (EX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).

The game is too long and convoluted for any sane person to be willing to make a guide on all of it, let alone one of any decent quality, so the best advice I can offer is use the scroll wheel/rollback to check what happens shortly after every choice before you make your "final" decision, but even then you may find yourself barred from accessing content down the line because of the decisions you've made.
when i played, just followed the missions, so i am not sure, but are there any "hidden" scene like the one your example? where the game not tell you, you have choice?

helioss555

Jan 27, 2020
THE MAC AND PC LINKS ARE SWITCHED FOR THE NEW UPDATE BEWARE, SOMEONE MIXED THEM UP

go to the ''MAC'' tab and click any link, the file will say ''pc''

hope they fix this

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i think the Ren'Py save editor doesnt work anymore, do you know any alternatives?
It still works fine. I use it often.
But you have to chance a line in the renpy folder. it says on the saveditorpage or look here:
my solution was this:

In the game folder, where you can find the exe. There is a other folder "renpy".
Open it, search for the "savetoken.py" open it with the simple texteditor, and then look for this:

def verify_data(data, signatures, check_verifying=True):
"""
Verifies that `data` has been signed by the keys in `signatures`.
"""

for i in signatures.splitlines():
kind, key, sig = decode_line(i)

if kind == "signature":

if key is None:
continue

if check_verifying and key not in verifying_keys:
continue

try:
vk = ecdsa.VerifyingKey.from_der(key)
if vk.verify(sig, data):
return True
except Exception:
continue

return False

chance the last entry to "True" save , restart the game and then your edited save will work. Testet this with the
The Builder [Ep.5 B2] [LewdRobotics]

Reactions: Vfan12
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes