VN Ren'Py Alice: Through the Rabbit Hole [vR.0.5.1] [CandyBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
As a straight-up consumer I have no real idea about how any of this is made. I know much of the 3D-looking stuff you buy from graphics devs and you tinker with or something. But this type of look is/was relatively unique.. umm so do the models/art like come from the same graphics dev as Basilicata stuff and if so is there more games with similar look? (I assume if it was just based on or inspired by their work it would have been mentioned)

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Will have to check it out when there's more content down the line.

Art looks promising tho

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Loved the start of your game. Alice is a real cutie. Love the GGGB impression I'm getting and the art is even better. I hope Alice can get even nastier than GGGB. The best of luck with your game, anxiously waiting on the next version.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
nope.. asked same couple of posts above you (theyre called Basilicata ). They made a post on the first page saying they like the art, which might be their subtle, rather classy way of pointing out the... similarity?
Actually I do like the art. I'm flattered guys, but even for me, my inspiration was Eva Kiss. But she and this fellow dev use the classic way of AVN where the sprites look forward. I tend to use the Western way where the sprites look at each other in different angles. Anyway, the art is nice but it's more Eva Kiss than Basilicata.

astare

Aug 15, 2020
Hi all,
we have just uploaded the version R.0.2.1. There is no new content there, but we've decided to rework the script and have also fixed a few minor issues. Thanks to Saint Blackmoor for his script fix.
We plan a public release of version 0.3 by the end of March 2024.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Is Alice in Wonderland? I'll have a look.
She isnt. The name of the game made me think its a fairytale erotic game. No playboy hunky madhatter, dilf king of hearts, cute submissive kemonomimi rabbit guy, yandere cheshire man...well, I should my make own.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes