Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.24g] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
  1. I have been fighting with a broken mana bar. I could probably do it smarter but I beat the game first before thinking with that.
  2. It does increase the hazard level, yes you do often get levels like 6 mega urchins.
  3. You can see your reel rolls, and remove shit ones as you get better ones.
  4. I do mean inventory space
  5. I just jumped into worms a lot. It would be smarter to farm my juice, go back home and then come back out with the juice ready to drop on the ground.
Shotgun midair strikes carried me hard. eventually started using that spinning dive, and late into the game I found the hard drop slam attack.
thanks for answers.
I guess, if you have ingredients, you can cook-eat the "make mana meter sturdy" thing(broccoli?)(not like it matters too much), hp pool and damage reduction to ease your tactic, cause i suppose the juice farm don't pass time, so you will have food buff whole time.
I don't know how reel system works, but i assumed there limited number of reels you get, so if somehow you got unlucky with 4 money reels in row, you might get screwed with less total reels? maybe that's NOT how it works, pls elaborate. If juice let you farm reels indefinitely, then no problem. And corn bread sandwich to pick what you want obviously(duh).
Taking juice with you might shorten the ordeal, but not solve-each bottle contains 5 juice max, unless you gonna craft bottless to max inv and then throw them away when done, it's just spring start.
I don't know how juice system works, if pee is fine too, then improving would be going to the spot hidden behind worm wall with bench and stump, "waiting the merchant" on bench till coffee man spawns and drinking, then jumping in worms?
Whole plan is good tho(let's call it "tactical pin point resource farm" or something). You gained so much freedom with wandering cook station(albeit 1 meal per use), so you can make a lot of things to improve method, totally different approach than usual, for me at least

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't know how reel system works, but i assumed there limited number of reels you get, so if somehow you got unlucky with 4 money reels in row, you might get screwed with less total reels? maybe that's NOT how it works, pls elaborate. If juice let you farm reels indefinitely, then no problem. And corn bread sandwich to pick what you want obviously(duh).
You merely have 8 slots, if you earn more you have to delete old reels of your choice. You get a reel every couple of battles. I don't know if set battles will give you a set reel, sometimes it feels like that.

There is a quality+++ reel that can give you +4 stars on its own iirc so you mainly look for something to give you as much quantity as you can before the 2x reels. Money reels are the worst, binge quality and then just sell mass stuff to the store afterward. If you have the patience, earn a good set of reels, then go harvesting resource nodes, make them high quality with as much quantity as you can, then sell to a store in the world.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
You merely have 8 slots, if you earn more you have to delete old reels of your choice. You get a reel every couple of battles. I don't know if set battles will give you a set reel, sometimes it feels like that.

There is a quality+++ reel that can give you +4 stars on its own iirc so you mainly look for something to give you as much quantity as you can before the 2x reels. Money reels are the worst, binge quality and then just sell mass stuff to the store afterward. If you have the patience, earn a good set of reels, then go harvesting resource nodes, make them high quality with as much quantity as you can, then sell to a store in the world.
yet again thanks for answer.
I know about 8 slots and logic reasoning behind quantity farming, i just had impression there max limit of reels itself(like if you clear whole map-there no more enemies you can get difficulty from, so i assumed the ceiling of reels).
The formula for the appearance of the reel is [ (risk acquired through battle + risk acquired through noel juice)/3 ]. Risk of battle can be seen if zoomed in on map. The reel appears when the number exceeds 3, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27... etc. are exceeded. If the danger level is raised by Noel Juice, only one reel is acquired for every 15 danger levels. Reels predetermined in the data of whole "run", so yeah if you try to savescam by saving before battle and try to repete it, the reel would always be same-unless you go home and start new run. That's what wiki for alice in cradle says, not my info. Might be changed with new ver, who knows.
Also, while it's for ver 0.23(aka a bit outdated), you can go to page 23, 25 and 26(set "showing 20 posts per page" at the right corner of forum temporarily), i did the research and guides, might worth the check(i did the tables for food effects and upgrades even, heh). Would've link them, but quotes comes with full length of texts, so it's a bit messy

Reactions: shmurfer

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
uff new game
Taht is an older one, but glad to see its going on again, I found it once before through Pixiv but lost it. Its fun for what there is someone should get a request page for it. It seems the dev is going be full time working on the game for a bit.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Here's an update to the AliceInCradleCheat plugin for BepInEx.
Compiled against game version: 0.25a

Compatible game versions: [0.25a, 0.25b, 0.25c, 0.25d, 0.25e]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All cheats are working again (no more need for a demosaic patch)

HP and MP now have separate locks (for those who prefer 1 or the other, but not both)

Issues:
  • [Can't Fix] Restrictions section: Enable Fast Travel cheat doesn't work (and hence doesn't even show up)
    Requires reflection to access the Fast Travel functions as they were made internal. If anyone is able to fix this I would gladly add your code (github project is )
    The code has been commented out until further notice.
How exactly do I apply the Cheats?

They´re not showing or triggering . . . where exactly do I need to put in the stuff in the folder?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How exactly do I apply the Cheats?

They´re not showing or triggering . . . where exactly do I need to put in the stuff in the folder?
Read the Spoiler: Install Instructions

When extracting the specified zip, the destination path must be the game folder (where AliceInCradle.exe is)
BepInEx, Configuration Manager and AliceInCradleCheat should then be in the right locations.
If not, you have let the extractor use the archive name in the destination path (move the contents of resulting folder to the game folder)

Tinkerhell

Mar 16, 2022
So if I am a fan of the prostitution stuff in this (because the idea of an older sister warmly showing her younger sister the ropes is... really nice), are there anything similar? Or do I just wait patiently for an update for more?

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I found it but unfortunately being invulnerable prevents Monsters from raping the Main Girl . . . is there a way to ONLY make the Hp not go lower?

Without preventing Monsters to grab the main Girl?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes