Comics VN Unity Alice Awakening Reborn "Progress"

Jun 6, 2023
Contex is key, as far as the subscribestar as I stated this is a placeholder, until we get scenes from the game done, or have promo images, it stays Screenshot 2024-05-31 125417.png

They are being worked on, which is why it's taking us so long to work on things. We have alot to do. Which is why we keep pushing out the subscribestar. We have some money, but it's just not enough to pay us or fund the project just yet. So were saving it to build enough so we can begin to fund the game more. We haven't touched a dime of the money we've earned yet. Other then that, anything else Ben?

What else do you want to say about us?

We get it your not a supporter.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Gee man, it's really hard to get people to invest on something that it's just not "tangible"
What i mean by this is, why don't you make a very basic demo? Y'know so that people can finally get their hands onto something
In this way they'll get (Probably) motivated to invest in the project, also i'd say you need a reduction of your sub tiers on Subscribestar, they're honestly somewhat expensive for very little to no reward (At least at the moment)
I say this as my humble opinion, cause im a fan of AA and i would very much like to see a full game
Take a breather, talk it through with your team, i think the focus should be on the game, not the manga, cause let's be honest it is the end goal, the manga can come much later to just "enrich" the story told through the game

Jun 6, 2023
Gee man, it's really hard to get people to invest on something that it's just not "tangible"
What i mean by this is, why don't you make a very basic demo? Y'know so that people can finally get their hands onto something
In this way they'll get (Probably) motivated to invest in the project, also i'd say you need a reduction of your sub tiers on Subscribestar, they're honestly somewhat expensive for very little to no reward (At least at the moment)
I say this as my humble opinion, cause I'm a fan of AA and i would very much like to see a full game
Take a breather, talk it through with your team, i think the focus should be on the game, not the manga, cause let's be honest it is the end goal, the manga can come much later to just "enrich" the story told through the game
Thanks for the pep talk I have an Idea.

Reactions: aiden_vici