palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Animations didn't do what they should have done to improve the quality of the project, but rather slowed it down, what a joke:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which is also likely why there'll be a second version of this update instead of adding a handful of renders and release both. It would once again show very clearly how animations are causing massive delays if L&P had to create 2-3 additional for the lesbian route while only adding a couple static renders (with a couple I mean 100-150, but that's just a guess anyway).

He knew it months ago when he announced two different versions for this update. There's a reason why this one is the slowest in the history of AWAM with so little static renders compared to the amount of time passed. Animations. Well that, and the completely useless overhaul of Sophia's model to Gen8 or 9...or whatever, turning it into a shadow of it's former self.

Oh, and even more downtime aka less workload for L&P as he's always taking a stupid amount of time off after every update, resulting in several months of zero progress on his bars per PD.

• Haha
Reactions: SD0083 and brt654

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So, if after they spend the night separately (Dylan goes to basketball game if Ellie forgave Logan) Sophia shouldn’t feel guilty.
I haven't played this part properly, so I can't pinpoint the exact spot.

If Sofia took a bath alone, where did Sofia's motivation come from to wear a see-through gown and take off bra for strangers the next morning?

If you mean the part where Sophia took a bath with Dylan, she thought she had sent the wrong signal to Dylan and she tried to talk to him to correct it. (maybe)
Of course, she felt some emotions through her conversation with Dylan, but I don't think it was significant enough to lead to her see-through outfit the next day.

If it led to a jacuzzi, she was definitely displeased at the end.

Just as Dylan (Club) suddenly became a different person, Sophia suddenly became a different person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if a mother receives a declaration of love from her son, does it make sense for the mother to act like, "My son thinks of me as a women. If anyone rings the doorbell, I'm going to show him my breasts and seduce him."?

I hope the developer has another reason ready.

Reactions: erdilw

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I haven't played this part properly, so I can't pinpoint the exact spot.

If Sofia took a bath alone, where did Sofia's motivation come from to wear a see-through gown and take off bra for strangers the next morning?

If you mean the part where Sophia took a bath with Dylan, she thought she had sent the wrong signal to Dylan and she tried to talk to him to correct it. (maybe)
Of course, she felt some emotions through her conversation with Dylan, but I don't think it was significant enough to lead to her see-through outfit the next day.

If it led to a jacuzzi, she was definitely displeased at the end.

Just as Dylan (Club) suddenly became a different person, Sophia suddenly became a different person.
Even if a mother receives a declaration of love from her son, does it make sense for the mother to act like, "My son thinks of me as a women. If anyone rings the doorbell, I'm going to show him my breasts and seduce him."?

I hope the developer has another reason ready.
Her morning hornyness is not coming from last night. She is fulfilling her promise to Mr Murray...

If you follow that sequence you'll see why.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Her morning hornyness is not coming from last night. She is fulfilling her promise to Mr Murray...

If you follow that sequence you'll see why.
I know that scene.

What did Sophia promise Murray?
Did Sophia promise Murray, “Next time we see each other, I’ll take off my bra and just wear a see-through gown to meet you.”?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

I asked you clearly what promise they made.
There were no promises.

I hope you don't cowardly discuss it.
I don't know how LP is going to connect the dots. The only event I can relate with the morning attempt to tease the postman is this. In her mind (and I'm only guessing here) she thought "He likes it when I open the door in my lingerie... Let's go a step further this time and wear just this seethrough nightie..."

Something like that.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't know how LP is going to connect the dots. The only event I can relate with the morning attempt to tease the postman is this. In her mind (and I'm only guessing here) she thought "He likes it when I open the door in my lingerie... Let's go a step further this time and wear just this seethrough nightie..."

Something like that.
This is my answer.
rAmSiMaL, I thought I wouldn't need this.
But now that I think about it again, I think this might be necessary.
Sophia did it for Natalie, not Murray.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes