• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Womanizer [v1.37+DLC] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

froesch

Aug 20, 2020
i get stuck at the second day at 1:10 pm.

i can choose
- truth or dare ->truth option
- gymnastics
- intimacy

first and third option lead to stuck after mc stays at night at nadia.

the second option ends the meeting without seducing her, but switches the day to wednesday.

this problem happened on other days, too

i am wondering why there are 9 pages of posts here and nobody had those issues?!

Last edited:

macrosdovahkiin

Sep 1, 2023
dear dev just give us that damn walkthrough so we can all enjoy this game. spent 2 hours on steam got only a blowjob from nadia and it wasnt shon on screen even ı have installed that uncensored patch of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: joseph316

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
spent 2 hours on steam got only a blowjob from nadia and it wasnt shon on screen even ı have installed that uncensored patch of yours.
2 hours? is that mostly grinding/dialogue? because wow, especially for something sexual to happen. Aren't there other girls? did you try them? to see how long until something sexual happens with them or if you actually get to see it happen?

If you are still in the 2-hour range, get a refund. Luckily for me, I decided to do some research before buying it on Steam. The research is happening right now lol so, thanks for that.

Ai-Art though... bleh :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

korko

May 30, 2017
Time limit and if you choose wrong choice you cant do a thing. For me, game is not good. If you try to call some girls the day end. Not much time do somthing. Need walktrough.

• Love
Reactions: joseph316

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Womanizer-1.37DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes