matt4573873

Jun 24, 2018
I cant get Luna suck it to unlock. Is it disabled since the recent patch fixing her bugs? Ive done the previous favors many times. Ive looked for any quest item or gift nothing.
Alright Ive gotten my save file jammed somehow. It might be from 1.46.1 or before that. When I make a new game and unlock luna through the cheat menu, and then use the states.lun.favors_unlocked and favor tier command I can get suck it right off. Somehow the save file I continued over cannot do it.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I've searched but couldn't find if there is more than just one intimate Snape x Hermione scene (Where she strips, dances then snape and genie cums on her) . Please do let me know if there are any other Snape x Hermione scenes. (I am aware after winning the card duel against hermione you can make her kneel and snape shows up. She never agrees to go down on Snape as well. Also except her reputation (lvl 23) i've maxed everything. Snape's mood is always Grumpy (lvl3) but friendship is lvl 100 )

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
its been so long since I played this that I dont even remember it, has this mod recived new content this year? btw there is no preggo in this mod right? wish we could knock the girls up, yeah I remember something about the MC being sterile but I bet hermione could do something about that. In the WT mod shows tonks only has a public route, there is no way to keep her to ourselfs?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its been so long since I played this that I dont even remember it, has this mod recived new content this year? btw there is no preggo in this mod right? wish we could knock the girls up, yeah I remember something about the MC being sterile but I bet hermione could do something about that. In the WT mod shows tonks only has a public route, there is no way to keep her to ourselfs?
new content yes, preggos no since gametime doesn't move on much even if player spends year snoozing or writing reports. tonks is slut so she does what she wants.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016

1.46 added Luna CGs for Talk to Me, Inspect Body, and Suck It, plus Masturbate events
Dunno what 1.45 added, it's not listed
1.44 added gifts with CGs for Hermione, and two CGs for public favors
1.42 was the Cho Quidditch events

Dunno how much of that was this year.

So far, yes, Tonks only has public favors. She does have a short private storyline with Astoria.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes