billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
aww, we don't get to see raynare getting beaten to death. LOL

is the battle system going to be coming in R5? R6? or later on?

also tested the animations in this build and they're working a lot better now. still glitchy but less frame skipping? idk it's different. like before you could straight up call some of them broken. but now some of them work like that one chick from the ring(?) i think it was called? so instead of frame skipping, it glitches then goes x2/x3 speed and catches up then goes to normal speed before glitching again. (somehow i really doubt this is the games fault by my potato's! >_< )

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Any estimative to which version the MC will have sex with Rias and Akeno?
random blind guess but, shortly after the the wedding crashing. so maybe around R10-15 for rias? donno about akeno. she could get sexed early or later. but i'm betting it'll happen before the underworld training montage with the dragon tannin(? was it?).

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
are you gonna develop this alongside Legacy of Hestia? Only asking cause that one isn't marked as "Completed".
Legacy of Hestia is 99% complete, but only in terms of content. It's missing a last release which will be a single complete one, but it only adds very few extra content (Some sword oratoria, some extra demeter, etc.) but for the most part it's done to refine the game up since at its current stage it wouldn't feel complete even if I added the ending. There are some missing systems too, such as monster skills, chanting spells, and even some items.

In short, if it was a pure Visual Novel, it'd be already completed with only the ending missing. Only the "game" part needs to be refined up to be considered a proper complete game. At the time, I discussed it about this on my patron-only channel and realized people wouldn't want to wait for that (+ it would be rushed if I had a time limit), so I decided to take my time on it, and do it on the side while I develop this game.

is the battle system going to be coming in R5? R6? or later on?

also tested the animations in this build and they're working a lot better now. still glitchy but less frame skipping? idk it's different. like before you could straight up call some of them broken. but now some of them work like that one chick from the ring(?) i think it was called? so instead of frame skipping, it glitches then goes x2/x3 speed and catches up then goes to normal speed before glitching again. (somehow i really doubt this is the games fault by my potato's! >_< )
Since battles are optional and skippable, I'm focusing my efforts on more important things right now such as learning traced 2d animations which will be used in the sandbox mode and patron-only scenes, and advancing the main storyline until it reaches at least the first two relationships (Rias and Asia), once the most important stuff is done, I'll be finishing the combat system.
It may happen sooner too since the battle system is pretty much almost done, it just needs a lot of balancing and testing.

The issues related to the animations are fixed, WEBGL's build is much lighter than a standalone build, so it might work better for low end computers. I'm also planning to give android a shot, although at this point I can't predict how it'll go since it's my first time attempting to support phones, so can't promise anything x).

Any estimative to which version the MC will have sex with Rias and Akeno?
There'll be a hentai scene with rias on R6, but penetrative sex will happen only once the MC enters a relationship with those characters. Rias and Asia will be first (Asia is already in love with MC at this point, Rias will fall in love after you save her from Riser and tell you like her). Akeno (in terms of legit love) will happen much later, but she's building interest as she finds MC cute, and once Rias begins dating the MC, she will do a lot of teasing (Aka hentai scenes with no penetrative sex).
As billyjoebobmartin guessed, it'll happen after Riser. This is a rough timeline of the next few builds:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some uncategorized scenes in my folder, such as an episode about Fallen angels/Raynare, which could get inbetween those and change the order, or just get integrated in one of the already categorized episodes.
So, in short, I would dare say R10. At the very least, you can drop by the thread then and ask "Rias sex?" and I'll let you know if it exists yet or not.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Interested in Raynare and want to decide on her backstory? I created a poll here where you can help decide:

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
N
View attachment 3384749

Overview:
Vox Gremory is a parody Visual Novel of DxD which will follow, for the most part, the events in the canon series while expanding some characters and events with custom written scenarios, with a high focus on the hentai content.
Play as Issei, and forge your own harem.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: Winterfire - - - -
Censored: No
Version: R4
Language: English
Length: 2 Hours
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:

View attachment 3384823 View attachment 3384824 View attachment 3384825 View attachment 3384826
NTR PLS