• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."

Mar 23, 2022
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."
It's not too difficult to pick up the basics assuming you understand basics of coding. The main issue with QSP is all the material on how it's engine work are in russian. As for the don't do it part I'd also recommend against it. The engine really doesn't like large changes. Things break that aren't touched because QSP.

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
  • Never knew it exsisted, but exploring the area called "Sub-Sewer" can result in a lockout (no options to choose)
  • Using ledger and "Thinking about pregnant lovers" Gives a Error: Code 111, Desc: Location not found.
  • Cannot place slaves into the cells in the sewer lair
  • If you ask the crazed pervert to collect dolls of self they never come back (or i've always missed them)
  • Quest "Goddess Mariko - The Blood Gate" info shows "I should check on how far the acrobat in the Avedonian Arena has gotten"
  • I've met Bess as a male but can no longer find her again (No option in the Barn area of steelwind farm)
  • No way to return to Silver after leaving her house
  • No way to leave the kobold orgy as a male
  • Cannot get it on with sharks or other merfolk as no way to dismiss amanda dispite there being files to do so (unless you haven't implimented the scenes then disregard)

Last edited:

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
I've noticed there's some broken links involving Mu and the Sawmill gloryhole. Most of them, actually. And doing the nun uniform thing leads to a dead end.

Also in the Conquest duel, when you lose instead of going into some Fort Reach Pillory for an hour as said in the dialogue, you get 12 hours, and exit into avedon prison to pay a fine or go to jail.

There seems to be some weirdness in getting the cowgirl from steelwind at the moment. Perhaps tied with another bug where Bill constantly has the option to go to the farm with him for his first meeting, even after I went through the new meeting events already. It sort of ends awkwardly prematurely instead of going through.

If you save in a bed, you cannot load that save. Code 105, desc: can't load file. This was after I unlocked bede and the white void.

Just walking down the road got me a dead end bug. No text, no image. Was around mile marker 10 I believe.

Edit: Some other notes is if you beat the toymaker cho's quest appears to lock up.

Killing the crazed man also locks things up. Dead end version

Flicking Meat on and off as security at the brothel appears to just add security values

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I've not played with camp slaves / followers much. I saved a woman and now she's following me. Can I do anything besides selling her to the bandits? I was just hoping to drop her off somewhere she was safe, not have to make her leave or sell her.

Edit: found a bug btw. Deer pregnancy never ends. Have the broodmother mutation if that helps.

Last edited:

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
I've not played with camp slaves / followers much. I saved a woman and now she's following me. Can I do anything besides selling her to the bandits? I was just hoping to drop her off somewhere she was safe, not have to make her leave or sell her.
head to the avedon suburbs. they disappear for me when i enter there.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
  • 1. Never knew it exsisted, but exploring the area called "Sub-Sewer" can result in a lockout (no options to choose)
  • 2. Using ledger and "Thinking about pregnant lovers" Gives a Error: Code 111, Desc: Location not found.
  • 3. Cannot place slaves into the cells in the sewer lair
  • 4. If you ask the crazed pervert to collect dolls of self they never come back (or i've always missed them)
  • 5. Quest "Goddess Mariko - The Blood Gate" info shows "I should check on how far the acrobat in the Avedonian Arena has gotten"
  • 6. I've met Bess as a male but can no longer find her again (No option in the Barn area of steelwind farm)
  • 7. No way to return to Silver after leaving her house
  • 8. No way to leave the kobold orgy as a male
  • 9. Cannot get it on with sharks or other merfolk as no way to dismiss amanda dispite there being files to do so (unless you haven't implimented the scenes then disregard)
1. I kept meaning to add it, it's going to have more bugs like flies and sludge monsters. I'll add the way in and out and add in the monsters later.

2. I misspelled the tag. Fixed.

3. Fixed.

4. Fixed.

5. I don't know why. I think they were part of the questline at one point but I removed them. Fixed to say to go to Monduval on your own.

6. I made some changes and I think I fixed it. On a fresh save I got her to hang around the barn, at least.

7. Re-added her house.

8. Bad End - Kobold Breeder (Ending 6/9). Fixed though.

9. Amanda is still under the impression that you sleeping with others will cause her to die. Once I add in the mermaid city area you can bang mermaids/sharks/sea cucumbers.

1. I've noticed there's some broken links involving Mu and the Sawmill gloryhole. Most of them, actually. And doing the nun uniform thing leads to a dead end.

2. Also in the Conquest duel, when you lose instead of going into some Fort Reach Pillory for an hour as said in the dialogue, you get 12 hours, and exit into avedon prison to pay a fine or go to jail.

3. There seems to be some weirdness in getting the cowgirl from steelwind at the moment. Perhaps tied with another bug where Bill constantly has the option to go to the farm with him for his first meeting, even after I went through the new meeting events already. It sort of ends awkwardly prematurely instead of going through.

4. If you save in a bed, you cannot load that save. Code 105, desc: can't load file. This was after I unlocked bede and the white void.

5. Just walking down the road got me a dead end bug. No text, no image. Was around mile marker 10 I believe.

6. Edit: Some other notes is if you beat the toymaker cho's quest appears to lock up.

7. Killing the crazed man also locks things up. Dead end version

8. Flicking Meat on and off as security at the brothel appears to just add security values
1. Fixed, but its odd as it referenced regular images.

2. I'll add a way to complain about that.

3. I've done some bug fixing in Britmor and I think I have her working. I made a fresh save and rushed the farm, and she was there. Fixed, I hope.

4. Laying in bed sets an autosave, but I have no idea why saving would bug out. I'll change how beds work to fix it.

5. I know about that, but I have no idea which event is causing it.

6&7. I'll also take a look at the carnival to make sure it works on next release.

8. Don't flick off Meat, they're sensitive. Also fixed.

Edit: found a bug btw. Deer pregnancy never ends. Have the broodmother mutation if that helps.
They're meant to give you some money if you take her to the suburbs/britmor/fort reach. Fixed.

Reactions: Serpream

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Solid Snekk
Is this bug?
for some reason I enable mutant [Beast Master/Pack Bitch/Fertile Womb Mutation with disable pregnant ] but somehow it still get pregnant from dog random fuck or Percy (Fertile Womb Mutation gone from cheat section after enable too).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk
Is this bug?
for some reason I enable mutant [Beast Master/Pack Bitch/Fertile Womb Mutation with disable pregnant ] but somehow it still get pregnant from dog random fuck or Percy (Fertile Womb Mutation gone from cheat section after enable too).
If you have Fertile Womb activated it overrides all other pregnancy options and forces a pregnancy. I'll take a look to see if there's something that shouldn't be there.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A small aside before the update.

I also did some work on the potential twine port. I think it looks good, but my sense of aesthetic is rather shot so I don't know. It will not be an easy port as how I do events in some locations would need to be fixed, but other than that it would be relatively straightforward. The main problem is that Vicindio has 1609 locations/passages and that is quite a lot of things port over.

I may work on it a little bit more off and on to get my mind off of QSP.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
With that out of the way, 1.99.31 is up over on .

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
A small aside before the update.

I also did some work on the potential twine port. I think it looks good, but my sense of aesthetic is rather shot so I don't know. It will not be an easy port as how I do events in some locations would need to be fixed, but other than that it would be relatively straightforward. The main problem is that Vicindio has 1609 locations/passages and that is quite a lot of things port over.

I may work on it a little bit more off and on to get my mind off of QSP.
1. it looks fine to me.
2 the 4th screen shot has some info i zeroed in on for no particular reason and/or interest (it's just under the name).

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Well I was gonna post a bug about the town gf, where she gave me the job but it was still unavailable.
Eh I had to restart anyway cause I had killed the Kidnapper and couldn't progress that correctly.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes