• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
If you've done it more then five times and got the same name, might I suggest buying a lottery ticket? The change of having that happen is roughly 1.5% chance. Jokes aside the character you're referring to is named $marketgirl by the code. So she's known as Market Girl or Market GF, I prefer Market GF.

You currently can't bring a zombie. You might still be able to get a bandit by traveling the west roads and fighting them. But you might be stuck otherwise.

Edit: Not unless you want to get rid of Tonya. A unique character that's important to several quests. Seriously don't though.
For some reason I can't fight bandit since I already become friend with them don't know how to cancel friendship and I didn't see them spawn in west road too.
And slave blowjob broke when mouth skill raise to 98+.

Mar 23, 2022
1. For some reason I can't fight bandit since I already become friend with them don't know how to cancel friendship and I didn't see them spawn in west road too.

2. And slave blowjob broke when mouth skill raise to 98+.
1. Looking at the code even if you're friends with the bandits you can still fight them. At least on the west roads. It might take a few attempts because it's rng and the more things that can be pulled the less change you get what you want. So just keep walking back and forward on the west roads and you should get them.

2. Are you using 1.99.32 or 1.99.32_Unofficial_ver2? I'm using Unofficial_ver2 and it works fine.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
so i think i found a bug, not sure what caused it, i purchased the clinic from the council, and it worked fine, then i handed det a voucher, and he apparently gave me the clinic i already bought, and now it acts like i don't own it

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
is there something special i have to do to unlock the dullahan's boat? i finished the hamlet where she was stuck, but the boat's not available, also, how do i progress echoes of the sea king? i gave her a fish, but now i'm stuck like a dummy

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
so i think i found a bug, not sure what caused it, i purchased the clinic from the council, and it worked fine, then i handed det a voucher, and he apparently gave me the clinic i already bought, and now it acts like i don't own it
Oh. I see the issue. For the farm, if you already own it, he just gives you the cash value of the place. It is not like that for the clinic for some reason. Fixed.

is there something special i have to do to unlock the dullahan's boat? i finished the hamlet where she was stuck, but the boat's not available, also, how do i progress echoes of the sea king? i gave her a fish, but now i'm stuck like a dummy
Do the zombie girl's quest, the dullahan is involved in that quest too.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
how do i bring a zombie to osiris for the cult quest? i befriended the bandits and now i can't use them XD
You can raise zombies using the Bone Whip but only works on humanoids (prisoners, guards, bandits, etc) but few don't count such as goblins. Though be aware, they will be killed by guards at the entrances of each town, so take the back exits (such as the sewer exit or the slum exit)

On the side note, May is a tough month.

Fallenshadow747

Dec 23, 2022
Oh. I see the issue. For the farm, if you already own it, he just gives you the cash value of the place. It is not like that for the clinic for some reason. Fixed.

Do the zombie girl's quest, the dullahan is involved in that quest too.
Thank you for the the information but i have the dullahan. Do i have to finish the court quest? if i do that just kills the paladin.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thank you for the the information but i have the dullahan. Do i have to finish the court quest? if i do that just kills the paladin.
Going back to the Nobility district should have the next part pop up where the Captain is pulled from the rubble and Tonya, if she survived.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
You can raise zombies using the Bone Whip but only works on humanoids (prisoners, guards, bandits, etc) but few don't count such as goblins. Though be aware, they will be killed by guards at the entrances of each town, so take the back exits (such as the sewer exit or the slum exit)

On the side note, May is a tough month.
and where can i get this whip?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
and where can i get this whip?
There's a place under Avedon in the sewers named Junktown. Talk to Kaiden in the slums to get the key to the sewers.

After searching around Junktown you'll find the entrance to the kitsune temple under Junktown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that you simply defeat the nun and get the whip.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
1. Looking at the code even if you're friends with the bandits you can still fight them. At least on the west roads. It might take a few attempts because it's rng and the more things that can be pulled the less change you get what you want. So just keep walking back and forward on the west roads and you should get them.

2. Are you using 1.99.32 or 1.99.32_Unofficial_ver2? I'm using Unofficial_ver2 and it works fine.
1.I try many time only meet adventure.
2.I use 1.99.32_Unofficial_ver2 and here error.
1715925863020.png
3.don't know it relate or not but my class at moment is thief so I can't find bandit to fight in west road.
3.1 just test it and it because of thief class that I didn't meet any bandit in west road.
4.this should be bug or not(?) when I change class my thief class still there while I have other class together.
5.for some reason when I kill zombie in sewer HOA MIA Quest restart again.

I will add save just in case.
btw.
Osirus Quest line end there or it more?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1.I try many time only meet adventure.
2.I use 1.99.32_Unofficial_ver2 and here error.
View attachment 3642515
3.don't know it relate or not but my class at moment is thief so I can't find bandit to fight in west road.
3.1 just test it and it because of thief class that I didn't meet any bandit in west road.
4.this should be bug or not(?) when I change class my thief class still there while I have other class together.

btw.
6. Osirus Quest line end there or it more?
2. I found the issue and fixed it. It should be in this patch patch. Yup, I'm doing that.

3. I think I found the not finding any bandits but I'm quite busy at the moment so I didn't add it, sorry for that.

4. That's a bug. Unsure if Snekk knew about that but I did. I've been too busy to look into much.

5. Again a bug, it's probably due to it calling zombies as it's fight. Might also be due to other things calling on it's tag. Again I'm quite busy so I can't look into it at the moment. I'm so not helpful huh?

6. It ends after giving a zombie or bandit to Osirus. Zombies shouldn't be in game but there are work arounds which might cause issue if you as the player chose that.

If my patch broke anything feel free to shout at me. And as per standard online safety take care in what you download.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

btw.
Osirus Quest line end there or it more?
3. It has the same chance as along the northern road. I think the forest has better chances of finding bandits because some of the trapped girls, the ones without cum on them, are traps set by bandits.
4. Fixed. The thief abilities weren't removed when changing class.
5. Oh. I found the issue. It accidentally uses the same triggers as the assassination missions. Fixed.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
2. I found the issue and fixed it. It should be in this patch patch. Yup, I'm doing that.

3. I think I found the not finding any bandits but I'm quite busy at the moment so I didn't add it, sorry for that.

4. That's a bug. Unsure if Snekk knew about that but I did. I've been too busy to look into much.

5. Again a bug, it's probably due to it calling zombies as it's fight. Might also be due to other things calling on it's tag. Again I'm quite busy so I can't look into it at the moment. I'm so not helpful huh?

6. It ends after giving a zombie or bandit to Osirus. Zombies shouldn't be in game but there are work arounds which might cause issue if you as the player chose that.

If my patch broke anything feel free to shout at me. And as per standard online safety take care in what you download.
I can't download fix patch ;w;

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes