aksogu

May 23, 2021
I agree, I don't know why I didn't play this for so long, partially it being in RPGM which I usually don't care for. The story actually has me entertained, even where it gets completely ridiculous, the characters, by and large are pretty lovable in all their perverted glory. And good God, Naomi is just everything! That, in my opinion and to my tastes, is how you write a sex-obsessed perverted female character!

aksogu

May 23, 2021
How do I get past this part? View attachment 3616324
If you step on the plates with the arrows, those control where clare goes. You have to direct her on one of the pressure plates and then step on the other. There's the pressure plate directly to the bottom right of where your MC is standing. The other one, that I missed for ages, is actually in the top left. The easiest way is to have clare stand on the bottom right one.

Reactions: jayman_85

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
If you step on the plates with the arrows, those control where clare goes. You have to direct her on one of the pressure plates and then step on the other. There's the pressure plate directly to the bottom right of where your MC is standing. The other one, that I missed for ages, is actually in the top left. The easiest way is to have clare stand on the bottom right one.
I may be partially blind because I cannot see any pressure plates in the pic? Sorry about asking but can you please mark a rough location of where they are?
Edit: Nevermind, fount it. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: aksogu

aksogu

May 23, 2021
I may be partially blind because I cannot see any pressure plates in the pic? Sorry about asking but can you please mark a rough location of where they are?
Edit: Nevermind, fount it. Thanks for the help!
No worries. Like I said, I had real trouble finding the top left one until I accidentally clicked there.

Reactions: jayman_85

Shakestic

Sep 8, 2020
I am stuck at scene 36 and nothing is happening when I enter Kaley's room. What should I do?

Edit: I followed this walkthrough and stuck on page 44

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I can't unlock the last scene, I go to the church and Madelyn gives it to me but it becomes a loop that forces me to close the game. Some help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
the library stash is outside of the library at the very top right, there is a golden chest there that you can barly see
also there are 2 light switches inside the library 1 in bottom left 1 in bottom right, make shure that the 1 in right (east is grean) and the left (west is red)
And use the secret key in your inventory a large crate will appear, push it and you will be inside the library, where the buyer will arrive shortly.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Man... when I played Lust Epidemic 3 years ago, I thought the main FMC models were pretty hot (and realistic). Now that they occasionally pop up in this game, they seem really uncanny. Just helps me appreciate the female characters in this game more. What does this say about the evolution of my sexual tastes? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes