RPGM [Translation Request] Assassin Sara: The Chaos Reaper

KidVegas

Jan 16, 2020
found a working translated version of the game. Seems to run fine and its in very good english. I'll test it out and post again if its not usable.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
found a working translated version of the game. Seems to run fine and its in very good english. I'll test it out and post again if its not usable.
I'm fairly sure that it's hewhocumsbynight's translation. svs and other such sites like to upload someone's translation without crediting the author.

KidVegas

Jan 16, 2020
I'm fairly sure that it's hewhocumsbynight's translation. svs and other such sites like to upload someone's translation without crediting the author.
Kinda figured that it was the case, since its been done before in the translation community. Thanks for the heads up on that.

That said, Most of the menus are translated except a few sub menus, skill menus and the opening.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Kinda figured that it was the case, since its been done before in the translation community. Thanks for the heads up on that.

That said, Most of the menus are translated except a few sub menus, skill menus and the opening.
Don't know the specifics, but there's probably a good reason why those menus aren't translated. I meaaaaan, it's a gyu's game. That guy/gal's games have such spaghetti coding that they made one translator quit the scene entirely.

• Wow
Reactions: KidVegas