Cheat Mod Unity ThornSin [v0.5.9] Cheat Mod & Simple Uncensor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Just me or all of the stuffs doesn't work properly, i did already run it at Admin and disable anti-virus still Player stats, Inventory and Misc Options doesn't work properly as intended aka it doesn't work idk the recent update for the CT/Trainer isn't flushed out but mine just plainly doesnt work for 0.5.9 supposedly it was updated to it :HideThePain:

edit: spelling mistakes.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Just me or all of the stuffs doesn't work properly, i did already run it at Admin and disable anti-virus still Player stats, Inventory and Misc Options doesn't work properly as intended aka it doesn't work idk the recent update for the CT/Trainer isn't flushed out but mine just plainly doesnt work for 0.5.9 supposedly it was updated to it :HideThePain:

edit: spelling mistakes.
The game has to be loaded first. Otherwise, record a video/take a screenshot and show me
same for 0.5.9.
Values just reset in a couple of seconds no matter what you type
Same goes for you, but first try alt-tabbing/using the arrows to adjust the values instead of typing/clicking on another field after entering it. The values update every few seconds to reflect what they are in-game, but as a result of this whatever you were typing but hadn't technically entered yet gets overwritten
It's the UI library's problem and I assumed people wouldn't spend 5+ seconds entering "10" in a field, but if it's a problem I'm sure I can work around the limitation

baad

Jun 4, 2022
The game has to be loaded first. Otherwise, record a video/take a screenshot and show me

Same goes for you, but first try alt-tabbing/using the arrows to adjust the values instead of typing/clicking on another field after entering it. The values update every few seconds to reflect what they are in-game, but as a result of this whatever you were typing but hadn't technically entered yet gets overwritten
It's the UI library's problem and I assumed people wouldn't spend 5+ seconds entering "10" in a field, but if it's a problem I'm sure I can work around the limitation
nvm everything is fine. on of the links hasn't been updated and i downloaded 0.5.8. Everything works fine on the current one

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote