beryn

May 8, 2017
Really annoying that there are almost no way to earn money.
You can get 100 from Emma each week, if you are lucky around 50 from the shady guy and that is it.
Adrianna almost never shows up at the studio so is unreliably as an income.

And you need money, and a lot of it, to progress with every character.
Getting money from Janice purse isn't an option as with everything you need 100+

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Really annoying that there are almost no way to earn money.
You can get 100 from Emma each week, if you are lucky around 50 from the shady guy and that is it.
Adrianna almost never shows up at the studio so is unreliably as an income.

And you need money, and a lot of it, to progress with every character.
Getting money from Janice purse isn't an option as with everything you need 100+
Just cheat the money

beryn

May 8, 2017
When you go back into the school and she is not standing there in the hall way, you move to the locker room.

when you are in the locker room and you get a message that someone is in the shower, you have to move back to the hallway and then go to the locker room until she is there as it's random chance if she is changing there.

You can also reset her locker room location by using the cheat mod.

Can't remember the exact variable name that controls her locker location but should be "Kira locker" or something like that.

If the variable is "1" or "2" you need to set it to "0", if it's "true" you need to set it to "false"
This is not correct.
Cheatmod does nothing, the variables does nothing.
I have tried getting the damn locker room scene for the last 30 minutes, trying skipping days, waiting and doing what you write here.

As an example, when on 0, the locker room is either empty or she is in the shower and kiralocker changes to 2, if you go back to the corridor and change kiralocker back to 0, the locker room is empty.
The variable never changes to 1, it is either 0 or 2 and she just don't appear in the locker room.
She only appears in the locker room if either she hasn't prior been in the shower when you went there or the locker room was empty.
So progress with her, Julia, Michelle etc. is near impossible as there are no way to interact with her and set the correct queststage.
The random trigger is a broken mess preventing progression.
Just to get her from 40 to 50 to get quest to get oil for the door, took around 70 in game days, where I have gone to the locker room every weekday.

As an aside, progression with Danielle is very annoying, you have to go to her webcam show for 9 weeks to get her to the next stage, after you have had to save money for around 10 weeks to get to that point... Good lord it is bad writing and staging.

Also the WT is in best case misleading or straight up wrong.
"470. Repeat step 469 to increase Danielle's score up to 240 and to unlock more sub-scenes. Jason earns more money with each unlocked sub-scene."
No new scenes are showing up to 240 only the same scene every time and a max income of 15 and often lower than that.

Last edited:

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
this game... blueball and headache, blackscreen and walkthrough from hell
but still outstanding and one of it's kind,
seaside mystery, the following game... starting to be the walking and running from hell, at least a working hint-system... xD

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I wish it could be way to only advance in the story with Janice without triggerin the rest. Is the most interesting character in the game, I don't want to play everything again,just Janice scenes.
HARD AGREEE. Her and the next door neighbor. Too many games think just adding new women is the way to go. Give me more scenes with fewer.

Reactions: Hentaiman87

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
when on 0, the locker room is either empty or she is in the shower
The point of setting the variable to 0 is so she's in the locker room area.

It's random chance if she's actually changing in the locker room or if she's taking a shower, hence leaving and coming back if she's taking a shower and you want to catch her changing in the locker room.

The information I give is to the best of my knowledge.

You have to be flexible and use the information as a guide and try and solve problems on the fly as they occur, the information is not meant as a manual where "if you do this" you'll "get that result".

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes