• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
#Horny Saint. Please can you update so we have to upgrades to our Intelligent, Strenght and Charisma to get them all to nine as soon as possible. I do not really know why but those stats stories are my favourite side stories.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
#Horny Saint. Please can you update so we have to upgrades to our Intelligent, Strenght and Charisma to get them all to nine as soon as possible. I do not really know why but those stats stories are my favourite side stories.
I heard once that traceable progress is stimulating. In any chase, you are in luck, updates 10, 11 and 12 each will finish a stat path.

Reactions: LonKirkPole

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Having problems on the date path with Masako. Walkthrough mentions that before going on date mc should buy a bouquet of roses at the mall. Mc is buying roses and then going to park with Masako and also answered according to the choices. i.e. 2,3, and 4. After that she mentions about going to the mall again and then mc has no choices a hobo comes and asks him for a lighter. Mc says he doesnt have it. Then the guy says he found and asks mc if he wants to smoke. Here the mc does not have the choice to reject. Then the guy smokes and keeps talking to mc and then police come and take mc and put in jail for a night and release him next day. The date with Masako doesnt continue. Please guide me someone.

Reactions: LonKirkPole

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Having problems on the date path with Masako. Walkthrough mentions that before going on date mc should buy a bouquet of roses at the mall. Mc is buying roses and then going to park with Masako and also answered according to the choices. i.e. 2,3, and 4. After that she mentions about going to the mall again and then mc has no choices a hobo comes and asks him for a lighter. Mc says he doesnt have it. Then the guy says he found and asks mc if he wants to smoke. Here the mc does not have the choice to reject. Then the guy smokes and keeps talking to mc and then police come and take mc and put in jail for a night and release him next day. The date with Masako doesnt continue. Please guide me someone.
Well go to the Mall the next day at the same time of day that the walkthrough says go to the Mall with Masako. And it will pick up from there. That is what happened to me.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes