Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Frankly I'm just glad (and a little impressed) that the reference was recognized! And Shiny is clearly a man of class, so no surprise he likes ROM.
I've flexed my nerd credentials here before, it's gonna take more than THE BEST MARVEL CHARACTER to catch me off guard.

Shiny has mentioned repeatedly that if there is one event he loves, it's Wraith War. Sorry for spilling the beans Shiny, but someone gotta keep the interactions going.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Still won't touch herself though, even though she had no problem with it earlier. Any idea what's going on?
Weird. I've never heard of this happening...

Just so I know I'm reading correctly, she touched herself before but after you did the last step she suddenly has an issue with it?

Shiny loves ROM
I do.

I know Shiny will fight tooth and nails for us to have ROM The Space Bro.
I will.

Shiny is clearly a man of class, so no surprise he likes ROM.
ROM is love. ROM is life.

Shiny has mentioned repeatedly that if there is one event he loves, it's Wraith War.
My dude, with YEARS of Marvel creators retconning rape, murder, and general misery into the heroes' stories as well as constantly pitting them against each other, how can ANYONE not LOVE an event that showed some of the coolest iterations of our beloved characters united as one against a common foe with no ham-fisted conflicts or messy political divide?

This is simply heroes joining together to be heroes and I think we take that for granted.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Here's the coolest image in Marvel history.

1799215-1146636_3_4_2010_8_32_28_am_super.jpg

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes