RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Can someone please explain me how to access the PM NTR scenes? MTool translates bad af and it's hard to play when it's chinese.

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
which version rn is the best option, most stable and with most content out of these 3, 0.54, 0.547 or 0.50? also what do you mean by ACe engine for 0.50 is the best option?

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021

Play this modified version first!
if the author's update quantity and quality is not ideal
I will act……

That's it for now, It'll be updated.
Next make pixel art.

Uncen patch (48 images)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi can you please fix some the penis art that like deformed and not so good to look at, it really bothers me thanks

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
Ey if someone can help me or just clarify some of my doubts I'll be forever grateful. so, in order to add all of the changes that this mod make I have to something special ? or doing something special apart from downloading the game and installing it? if I have to I could use a tutorial for dummies lol. thanks in advance fellas

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
Ey if someone can help me or just clarify some of my doubts I'll be forever grateful. so, in order to add all of the changes that this mod make I have to something special ? or doing something special apart from downloading the game and installing it? if I have to I could use a tutorial for dummies lol. thanks in advance fellas
you just need to download and extract the zip file, findinh out what exactly has been added to the game however is pretty difficult though i have yet to find a comprehensive list so i found them by trial and error lol

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
you just need to download and extract the zip file, finding out what exactly has been added to the game however is pretty difficult though i have yet to find a comprehensive list so I found them by trial and error lol
Thanks, I'm relieved that I don't have to do something. I thought I Was playing just an older version of the original because I didn't see the changes. lol

Reactions: ascoo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Any other link? Workupload so slow on me.
Give me a sec will mirror it. (Will edit this post)

- -
XDMW Feel free to add those mirrors to your post. And ping me if you have a new version that needs mirroring. (I also linked this thread in the main threads OP :KEK: )

Last edited:

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
Why can't I make the log stay off the screen? It keeps coming back up whenever I open the menu and it goes over text boxes sometimes so I can't read anything

sweez

May 25, 2017
It’d be really dope XDMW decided to just hijack the game and make his own version of it. I already have so many great suggestions that I posted on Techno’s discord that a lot of people liked.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
It’d be really dope XDMW decided to just hijack the game and make his own version of it. I already have so many great suggestions that I posted on Techno’s discord that a lot of people liked.
No, I don't make my own version, and it's safe to say that what I'm releasing now is a hack patch with the original game files
His game, like winVista, was full of unforeseen bugs, and anything added could crash.
I will continue to prepare the art assets and see if the TechnoBrake works in the next two weeks before making a decision

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes