Lu124&@

Nov 5, 2022
What's the mod about, are there any new scenes or events on it . Can any one let me know the difference.

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
I just finished the game, but when I activated the first shrine, I did the other 4 right away, but it got me thinking. Do any of the scenes change when she interacts with the other NPC's if say there's only 2 shrines active, or 3? Etc etc

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I just finished the game, but when I activated the first shrine, I did the other 4 right away, but it got me thinking. Do any of the scenes change when she interacts with the other NPC's if say there's only 2 shrines active, or 3? Etc etc
Did you get instant horny scenes with no prior progression? If so, you did lose scenes.

Gabrielgpm22

Jul 14, 2019
Awesome Project!!!
View attachment 3584055

Overview:
When Natsuki planned her island getaway, she didn't expect it to become a 5-star retreat for fertility gods!
She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation.
Then there's Misaki, the island's sole female resident who seems to have mistaken Natsuki for the "Curse-Buster Deluxe."
Now caught in a riptide of raging libidos and relentless smooth-talkers,
Natsuki must navigate her most bizarre vacation yet—balancing her own desires while dodging the local lineup of too-eager dads-to-be.
Can she help break the curse, or will she end up carrying more than just her suitcase home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Original Title: 褐色むすめ夏季ちゃん~波良間瀬村と五つの祠~
Developer: natyusyo - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.11_MOD5
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
Read Translator Note
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patches: (REQUIRED)
Extras:
- *COMPRESSED - GUIDE
*Shared by 3-rd party. Use with caution.

View attachment 3584087 View attachment 3584088 View attachment 3584089 View attachment 3584090 View attachment 3584091 View attachment 3584092
View attachment 3584094 View attachment 3584095 View attachment 3584096 View attachment 3584097 View attachment 3584098

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes