Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v0.9.17] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
difucult game please add some helpers
Some of the rules can be a little tricky to understand from the text alone. I do plan to implement some gifs in the tutorial. What helpers would you like to see?

There is a save file uploaded on page 2 of the previous comments. Everything is unlocked if you just wanna check out the girls

duckiecheese

Jun 26, 2022
Im not sure if this is a bug but when I unlock new characters it prevents me from choosing any new ones besides the one I just unlocked

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see, thank you for clarifying. Right now the sex scenes, includes tentacles and a single girl from the harem at a time. I am very open to suggestions, if you have some good ideas
Not my kind of game. The MC must be the only one who has sex with the LIs in his harem.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
When replaying the old mission, your can't get new xp.Is that a bug?
It's actually how I intended the original gameplay. I only added the feature to gain xp on replay missions for the demo. But I can add it for the full game if you like. I don't think it matters much

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
It's actually how I intended the original gameplay. I only added the feature to gain xp on replay missions for the demo. But I can add it for the full game if you like. I don't think it matters much
Because I have played all the mission,and I can't upgrade the character.Is there any other way?

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
But I have another bug report,when playing the first two characters,you upgrade the character.The cloth change,and the model vanished,just the floating cloth left.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes