Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v0.9.17] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

beaches55

Jan 5, 2018
Wasn't sure to post this on here or on the steam page since I bought it, but you are pretty active on here.
Noticed a bug with Natsuko and Maiden. If you have them naked, but put on just the skirt, the nipple length gets reduced in size.

Anywho, Keep up the good work!

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Wasn't sure to post this on here or on the steam page since I bought it, but you are pretty active on here.
Noticed a bug with Natsuko and Maiden. If you have them naked, but put on just the skirt, the nipple length gets reduced in size.

Anywho, Keep up the good work!
Ah yes it's an old bug I never got around to fix. I will try and see if I can fix it for the next update

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
I was randomly messing with the game's exe sitting, and I have no idea what I'm doing, but the game is finally working
Glad you got it working. The error is related to the savefile somehow being locked by the OS, perhaps you moved it to a folder that has write access?

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
pocketacer I wrote a review for your game, it is the first time I have ever made a review. The more I play your game the more I realize I would love a SFW option or more extreme and option to just remove the characters entirely. I would honestly love a version that is just the puzzles so I could play it without fear of someone seeing ;)
Wish you luck on future updates.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes