3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE155850_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Protagonist Kazuo Kamiya had a migraine.
He went to the school doctor for some aspirin.

The aspirin made him sleepy so he took a nap in the clinic.
When he woke up, he was in a girl's body!

Kazuo's friend Hayashi came to see how he was doing.
As soon as he saw Kazuo's ladylike form...

Everyone wants a piece of feminized Kazuo.
He needs to get out of here and change back, or else!
The great escape begins!

Developer/Publisher: Yuki Mango
Censorship: Yes
Language: English (the circle.)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

installation

Cheat:

Download: - - - -

RE155850_img_smp1.jpg RE155850_img_smp2.jpg RE155850_img_smp3.jpg
Thanks to

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
The 9 scenes in the recollection room are all the scenes in the game? Missing the pregnancy belly seen in the pictures above if those are all scenes.

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
That scene is one of the end scenes. This is probably the shortest game I've seen, with a very weird premise and limited game mechanics. The art that is there isn't bad though.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, immediately having to run for like 20 minutes just straight up lose the game isn't really all that fun. It kind of spoils the mood. Yeah, you get what 3 hentai scenes. I played for 10 minutes and couldn't get out of the stupid school. I'm sure there's more to this game, but I'm NEVER going to be able to see it. Especially since the goons are INSANELY fast. Like, if you're not sprinting immediately, game over. The only reason why I made it to the janitor room is because the game glitched and the guys stopped chasing me early. Also, the lag is annoying, and don't look at the guys at the front gate after talking to Dad, 'cause...game over. Not a "do you want to continue" game over. Just a this is the VERY bad ending of the game, I hoped you saved. It's more frustrating than enjoyable. If you're gonna skip stuff, skip that part.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Okay, immediately having to run for like 20 minutes just straight up lose the game isn't really all that fun. It kind of spoils the mood. Yeah, you get what 3 hentai scenes. I played for 10 minutes and couldn't get out of the stupid school. I'm sure there's more to this game, but I'm NEVER going to be able to see it. Especially since the goons are INSANELY fast. Like, if you're not sprinting immediately, game over. The only reason why I made it to the janitor room is because the game glitched and the guys stopped chasing me early. Also, the lag is annoying, and don't look at the guys at the front gate after talking to Dad, 'cause...game over. Not a "do you want to continue" game over. Just a this is the VERY bad ending of the game, I hoped you saved. It's more frustrating than enjoyable. If you're gonna skip stuff, skip that part.
Tell the truth , you didn't want to escape!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm not usually into feminization and shit, but I was still going to try this because whatevs- then I found out it's actually pretty short. I've got a feeling I won't be able to sync my fap session well with it, so seems I'll pass. Too bad, the art is really good.

needabettername

May 6, 2018
the art is good but there are too few cg and in the recollection room the endings cg are missing.
the real problem is the game itself, it's really frustranting because the enemys are too fast and if you don't sprint immeadiatly they catch you. if you are caught you can try to escape again but if they catch you again you are forced to see the cg again and a lot of times the skip button didn't work for me.
the game is a but laggy too making the escape the worst part of the game
there are some bugs,for example when you hide in your class you can decide to call your friend to help you, but even if you don't call him he arrive. preventing you from reaching some ending I think
in the janitor room(i'm not sure what that is) you need to put a code to gain a key, but you can take the key a lot of times.
i played for a couple of hours but this game reaching some endings, but wasn't worth the time invested

Reactions: xNova and Mxx01
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes