RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
For me the first scene scene takes place in a private place as part of the ramping up of her corruption. She knows Working Chud.
Honestly, the only really bizarre part of the update was the location of the "secret" window that Working Chud was spotted/came in through. Since I'm assuming the dev doesn't want to redraw all those scenes (which were pretty awesome), prolly faster to just change the orientation of the bedroom... although can't wait to find out that the bar side of the shower is one of those windows that changes from transparent to opaque to give the bar a show!

Edit:
The only thing that threw me off though, was the condoms! Most corruption games i've played will start with using condoms (if they are used at all) then after further slutification, will go without. But this is the first time i've seen someone take two creampies in a row then decide to start wrapping it up!
Agreed, that did seem a tad over-the-top. I guess could always break the scene into two scenes later. Still, would be interesting to add condoms as an item that costs money (and maybe eventually a pregnancy mini-game) to give some variety to scene options.

Last edited:

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
I find writing a corruption story to be incredibly challenging. I've been thinking over the first sex scene for months. I didn't want her to just jump on the pool table with all the chuds, but I also didn't want it to be boring. For me the first scene scene takes place in a private place as part of the ramping up of her corruption. She knows Working Chud. He's helped her out before. They talk. He almost has a job, kind of? He's as close to normal as she might get. So she can justify this as just, "a thing I did in my persona life, not that I would have sex with a customer... I would never do that." Of course IO sees all this happening and now fully (as much as IO can) understands Catherine's desires. This scene will begin a shift in IO, the training, and everything that comes after. So that's why it happened in her room in private and not at the bar.
Can I poke you for a bit of your time to just give a short reply if you don't mind?

I will first say, I've given/commented critiques in this thread before because I very much love the game you've created, its easily one of, if not the *the* best RPGM i've played, and I'm not saying this just to give you glossy eyes or something, I really do mean that.

That being said, for the future, will there be a way to have a "simple" game mode, where we can just *choose* the drinks/items and not have to suffer through quicktime clicks? I acknowledge they're already easy, but they really are just.... annoying and not fun. If I want to serve beer, let me just click it once, and it be done right? Watching a bottle float above a martini glass is just a huge waste of players time, because it only has 2 outcomes: "You made it right" or "You didn't make it right".

There is also still a lot of clutter in the outside areas beyond the bar that make navigating those areas still quite annoying. Smooth walking areas to be able to transition from place to the next, is very desirable. I get that clutter adds 'atmosphere' but in most cases where it obstructs walking paths, it just is annoying.

"Negative" sounding post, I get it, but its because I love the game, I want more of it. I will still support it as-is, but would **reeeeeeeeeeeally** love these changes, or at least movement towards making changes similar to these. <3

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
does anyone know whats the hidden camara for
Sewer. Specifically when the cat gets there(after you feed it enough times(buy food from the king of the chuds in the arcade part of brewery). Camera goes on the collar)... but this is where that path ends for now.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Just discovered this. WOW what a concept! Love 2dCG AVN's, love cyberpunk, and especially love corruption / mind control. This is like a sip of water in a desert. Thank you Limejuice, never quit! And ignore the people whining about few sex scenes - slow burns burn hottest. :devilish:

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
This game is top notch. It is slow paced by any measure but it delivers very nicely. One of the top 5 games on this site for sure, and probably even top 3. I've been around for a few years now, and the worst part about this game is that there isn't enough of it. Keep up the good work Lime!

F69

Apr 29, 2017
This is a *very* good game! I really hope none of the requests to slow down the corruption are taken to heart, because it's perfectly paced (maybe even a *little* too grindy in the beginning).

Specific thoughts:

- As mentioned, I think the beginning of the game is a little bit of a grind and has a little too much monetary tension. I felt like I was perfectly executing the bartending mini game (95/100 times hitting perfect pours, keeping social statuses up, efficiently using flirt to refill bar time), but I always felt like I was barely scraping by on credits.

- Related to the above, the degree to which many gameplay elements are obfuscated makes it hard to know and appreciate the value of my decisions/successes. What exactly do each of the social status effects do? How much more value do I get out of serving a perfect martini vs. a beer (and therefore, what's the cost/benefit ratio of the significantly more expensive brewing process for the latter)? Is training progress/corruption based on anything that I do while bartending/waitressing? It would be nice if the game surfaced some of these things more effectively.

- The one time that the corruption pacing actually felt off was having access to the post-waitressing scene with handjobs and window-licking many, many days before the post-bartending scene where Catherine unlocks her willingness to touch the Chuds and drink cum. I assume this is more of an oversight, since I think the first is only gated by unlocking waitressing while the second is presumably gated by a different training event.

Overall, I'm extremely excited to see the rest of the content come in! The setting and writing are top-notch, the artwork is amazing, and the gameplay is fundamentally very engaging. I hope this goes on to meet its potential as one of the top games out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfN42

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
When bartending, the 'social' status, the little text bubble icon, effectively makes your shift time drain at half the normal rate (or rather, the chuds lose interest twice as fast on any turn in which you don't keep the social icon up, whether by small talk or card tricks or flirting). Any time that icon is not lit up you want to do something to reactivate it, or you're effectively losing turns.
The heart icon means the chuds are horny. You turn it on by flirting, turn it off by using the squirt bottle, and I think that after a single round in which you're topless it goes on automatically; not sure if there are other conditions. It means that the intelligent conversation action (which would recover three turns worth of shift time if they weren't so horny) no longer works, but adds a chance every turn for chuds to jerk off (adding to Cat's arousal, and potentially leading to either a 'tip' for you to drink or an orgasm which will add a lot to your remaining shift time). So if you haven't started working topless yet, I recommend not flirting until after you've done three turns of normal activity, then done the Intelligent conversation, then flirt immediately after that. If you're topless, don't bother trying to say anything meaningful (they won't listen) and just make the customers as horny as possible.

I think that training progress/availability is linked to a hidden corruption stat, but since it's invisible I'm not 100% sure which actions advance it at each stage. I just know that the cheat chicken warns against adding more than five points at a time, because it might cause events to play out of order. My guess each story stage will require ~5 reps of whatever is the most extreme thing you're currently allowed to do, plus any secondary narrative requirements. Which does feel slightly more natural than watching a meter go up with every interaction, but there are times when I don't know if I got the same result four times in a row because I'm actually not making progress or because the change will come on the fifth interaction.

It does seem weird that we aren't allowed to know what each drink sells for. As a general rule if you aren't screwing up too much you're always going to be making a little bit more money than your expenses take up and thus making slow progress through the upgrade tree, and higher rank drinks make more profit for the same actions than lower rank ones, but you can't really plan things down to exact margins and numbers. Maybe it's supposed to represent how Catherine is good at customer service but terrible at actual business, so you gotta let your accounting bot handle all of that?

The window licking scene is locked behind the same level of training that allows topless bartending (and letting the chuds grope you). After your first topless shift at the counter, the cyborgs will get annoyed about being treated worse than the chuds, and you start doing waitressing topless too. Per your instructions to IO, if you have your top on the 'no touching' rule is strictly enforced, but if you're topless he only takes action if you ask for help or are in immediate physical danger; the cyborgs take advantage of this much more quickly than the chuds do if you're progressing both at the same time because they're bolder and more aggressive in general, so they'll put their dicks in your hands while the chuds still haven't realized they can go any further than occasionally touching your butt.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Black screen bug after the windowwasher scene. Seems to happen consistently if I reload.
I am using a save from 0.2.9 though. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve having to start over?

Edit: Nevermind, better to start over, tbh.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes