A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I can't trigger the scenes with both Grandma's. All say Drained.
Has anyone been able to kiss, Relax events, inviting to bed and so on with the part at the Activities?

Sharing the save file would be great.
Kinda done with trying to trigger.

Reactions: eukalyptus

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
I can't trigger the scenes with both Grandma's. All say Drained.
Has anyone been able to kiss, Relax events, inviting to bed and so on with the part at the Activities?

Sharing the save file would be great.
Kinda done with trying to trigger.
yes reached till
kissing in the bed(sleep in your own bed sophie will visit you at night),have no clue to proceed further.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Cant get threesome scene with mom/motel manager or mom/aunt.

Mom/Aunt
Can creampie both
Both get naked during comp
Picked both twice in a row
Got rode by Auntie next to mom during sleepover

Joined auntie in the bathroom in the morning but no option to talk about the night before.

Mom/Motel manager
Can creampie both
Manager has seen mc jack off on mom by the pool
Invited manager to spend time with mom with premium wine several times
Went to sleep when both in their underwear

Am i missing any steps for either route? Is it a bug? or is it just based on RNG?

Edit: Got the threesome scene with mom/aunt just after i posted lol I was missing sex with mom next to aunt which triggered the convo with aunt in the bathroom the following morning

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Cant get threesome scene with mom/motel manager or mom/aunt.

Mom/Aunt
Can creampie both
Both get naked during comp
Picked both twice in a row
Got rode by Auntie next to mom during sleepover

Joined auntie in the bathroom in the morning but no option to talk about the night before.

Mom/Motel manager
Can creampie both
Manager has seen mc jack off on mom by the pool
Invited manager to spend time with mom with premium wine several times
Went to sleep when both in their underwear

Am i missing any steps for either route? Is it a bug? or is it just based on RNG?

Edit: Got the threesome scene with mom/aunt just after i posted lol I was missing sex with mom next to aunt which triggered the convo with aunt in the bathroom the following morning
Have you had the "bad guys" caught by the police? Had the manager give you a few handies and blowies? Banged her in your spare room? During the them drinking wine just advance time and mom should pull you in to have sex. Do that twice then start sleeping with both of them and sometimes you can get wake up sex. I've had to click several times to get it trigger.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Have you had the "bad guys" caught by the police? Had the manager give you a few handies and blowies? Banged her in your spare room? During the them drinking wine just advance time and mom should pull you in to have sex. Do that twice then start sleeping with both of them and sometimes you can get wake up sex. I've had to click several times to get it trigger.
Yeah dealt with the goons had several blowies and handies, fucked her a few times in the room both anal and bareback. From what ive read before, its said when they are in their underwear, go to sleep. Do i do that or advance time?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah dealt with the goons had several blowies and handies, fucked her a few times in the room both anal and bareback. From what ive read before, its said when they are in their underwear, go to sleep. Do i do that or advance time?
Go to the manager at 2100 hours and ask her to keep mom company. Then go to the room. Then advance the time

Reactions: blobbo66

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
can I get a safe for one of the days between 45 and 54? I seem to have missed something because a lot of the events are not happening like with the principle or aunt kate, always pissed off if i take it too far with the yoga, and the maid still at BJ.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
can I get a safe for one of the days between 45 and 54? I seem to have missed something because a lot of the events are not happening like with the principle or aunt kate, always pissed off if i take it too far with the yoga, and the maid still at BJ.
There is no such conditions that something can happen only between days X and Y. And Kate will forget her grudge after several days. Though, you may need to raise her opinion about you if you let it drop too much

Last edited:

Galaher

Feb 7, 2022
Issue with Aunt Kate:
I can't get the 3some with mom triggered yet:
Idk if I'm doing something wrong or it's bugged but I've already had them fighting in the modeling contest, she and mom had rode me (separately) when I'm sleeping with them a ton of times.
I haven't had the titfuck scene with aunt kate yet neither the 3some with mom and lit teacher. Help me out if I'm missing something
I've also had the 3some scene with aunt Kate and stepmom when she is meditating

Reactions: KayemB and Buster65

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Issue with Aunt Kate:
I can't get the 3some with mom triggered yet:
Idk if I'm doing something wrong or it's bugged but I've already had them fighting in the modeling contest, she and mom had rode me (separately) when I'm sleeping with them a ton of times.
I haven't had the titfuck scene with aunt kate yet neither the 3some with mom and lit teacher. Help me out if I'm missing something
I've also had the 3some scene with aunt Kate and stepmom when she is meditating
I think you have to pick mom twice to get the 3some to trigger. Been a month or so since I played.

Reactions: Galaher
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes