Split screen or renders cut in half in game

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Hi playing game Affexon i have this problem and it doesnt disappear with other renders its always like this and sometimes i encounter with few others games but its only majority of time 1 render. I need help

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I tried to switch renderer option from GL2 to ANGLE2 and for now it worked but is there any difference between them like video quality or something else

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I tried to switch renderer option from GL2 to ANGLE2 and for now it worked but is there any difference between them like video quality or something else
Can you emphasize what you mean by video quality? Most video qualities are as follows: low, medium, high, ultra. Depending on what computer you have, I would recommend running it on medium settings, if gameplay screen terrors, or lag occur, consider adjusting your settings accordingly.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Can you emphasize what you mean by video quality? Most video qualities are as follows: low, medium, high, ultra. Depending on what computer you have, I would recommend running it on medium settings, if gameplay screen terrors, or lag occur, consider adjusting your settings accordingly.
yea something like image quality :D i dont know how to put it well:) but i looked for couple of seconds in-game to check if something is different and i havent spot a thing hooray! :giggle: but i think it can be temporary solution. As Winterfire said updating drivers is one thing i need for sure but for now i cant:ROFLMAO: Well thank you both of you for responding so quickly to my post that is why f95 is best among all simillar sites

Reactions: Winterfire

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
One more thing now i get 100% cpu during scenes with little bit of movement :( maybe there is a fix and compressed version of game didnt helped

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
As detailed here: it is a driver issue. Update your drivers and try again.
gg, I cant update my drivers because this pc is obsolete(when I update them they end up making the whole pc stutter constantly, it was hell to uninstall the updates), suppose I wont be able to keep playing those novels till I get a new one(Its an all in one so no dice in terms of getting new hardware)