Somebody help me

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys, I need to record a game here (RPGM).
Before I recorded with Fraps or Bandcam.
But now none of them work for this type of game anymore.
If anyone knows about a recording program (RPGM), please give me the name.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------
I also need to decrease the font size of the (RPGM) subtitles because I have a good game here but many of the text subtitles are cut because the font is so big.
Before I entered the folder of this path - www / js - and opened 2 files (rpg_core) and (rpg_windows) usually the fonts are in the size of 28 and I changed to 20 and it was great, but in the game (Manila Shaw) this method ai does not work does anyone know how to decrease the font size just for the subtitle texts?
I thank you for your attention. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Before I recorded with Fraps or Bandcam.
Program name - ZD Soft Screen Record 8.0.rar
I found a good and functional one and even tested it in RPGM and recorded the game without giving any lag, it records the game just press the key for video F8 and for photos F9.
If you want to stop recording press F8 again it will record only in Avi.
As soon as you install go to the open program's gear and click on About and insert the data you have inside the folder.
It is for crakear the program is just username, email, and serial no more .... runs on windows 7 until 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nome do programa - ZD Soft Screen Record 8.0.rar
Achei um bom e funcional e ate ja testei no RPGM e gravou o jogo sem dar lag algum ele grava o jogo basta apertar a tecla para video F8 e para fotos F9.
Se quizer parar a gravação aperte F8 novamente ele grava so em Avi.
Assim que instalar va na engrenagem do programa aberto e clique em About e insira os dados que tem dentro da pasta.
É para crakear o programa é apenas nome de usuario, email, e serial mais nada.... roda em windows 7 ate o 10.