2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover som.png

Overview:
Shoot monsters and romance them during combat! In Sombionic you play as a female scientist fighting monsters and genetically engineered humans, harvesting their rare genes and organs for your own inventory. Once pristine habitats are now overrun by genetically enhanced species, their presence transforming these landscapes into biopunk arenas of rivalry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-05-14
Developer: Sombionic - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(x64): - - - -

C0_L.gif output.gif character creator.png animation tree.gif Untitled7_33 new current.png loot_org_short.gif inv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'd just like to point out that a game that literally highlights one's internal organs as part of their inventory is basically screaming womb and pregnancy options, and it's a crime to at least not have optional plans for it at some point. That is all lol.

640378f8a25fa.jpeg

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
I'd just like to point out that a game that literally highlights one's internal organs as part of their inventory is basically screaming womb and pregnancy options, and it's a crime to at least not have optional plans for it at some point. That is all lol.

View attachment 3619479
I mean.. There would be an item you can equip in the inventory to have an internal sex view.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
So quick question.. Like most other games do you only get to have sex if you lose, or get attacked by the monsters? Or, is it something we can choose when it happens?

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
So quick question.. Like most other games do you only get to have sex if you lose, or get attacked by the monsters? Or, is it something we can choose when it happens?
The sex is a part of the combat, you shoot an enemy and there's an option to enter a sex scene full of mini games. Enemies could do that to you too (In the future :)). Bosses won't give up so easily though.

Bad Encounters will be a sex combat feature only when you lose (get killed) - not available yet.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
The sex is a part of the combat, you shoot an enemy and there's an option to enter a sex scene full of mini games. Enemies could do that to you too (In the future :)). Bosses won't give up so easily though.
That sounds fun! The others that only let you have sex as a "defeat" or "you are dead" screen were so misleading lol Thanks for the quick reply, and thanks for sharing it with us here!

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
i will definitly keep a look on it

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
Is it actually the player organs, or organs they've harvested from enemies? I'm pretty sure it's harvested organs. It even says "Freezer".

Reactions: Nayenezgani
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes