VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
But I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this because it's a you problem . You like to ask for people's opinions and feedback then when you get it you get defensive and disregard it.
i asked about style;) Sofia can’t be older because it’s the same model, same ai checkpoint:)

not disregarding your feedback:)

This particular look, hair, tan and body is the most loved:)

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
i asked about style;) Sofia can’t be older because it’s the same model, same ai checkpoint:)

not disregarding your feedback:)

This particular look, hair, tan and body is the most loved:)
It wasn't about this picture it was about her in general with whats been done to her since the original her skin and face looks like an old ladies. Also if you go through all these pages you can see every time someone gives their opinion on something you get defensive about it

• Haha
Reactions: Greuceanu

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It wasn't about this picture it was about her in general with whats been done to her since the original her skin and face looks like an old ladies. Also if you go through all these pages you can see every time someone gives their opinion on something you get defensive about it
She only looks old if you're twelve. You should probably delete your account, because you're too young to be here.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
She only looks old if you're twelve. You should probably delete your account, because you're too young to be here.
behave:) his feedback does matter but what people don’t get is that you can’t change things after each feedback;) no matter how important the user who gives the feedback things he/she is:)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You should probably get your eyes checked then if you don't think she looks old especially compared to the original
Early render from last year February release:
Part_1.jpg

Render from a couple days ago:
poll.jpg

Where exactly is she looking older now? Are you sure you aren't the one who needs to get his eyes checked?

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
hey :) does she look better now? that's all I care about, her age is the same:) different lights, render settings and AI models ;) is it better?
Yeah, I personally like her better with dark hair aswell!

the first render is from the FEB release:)
Oh, is it? Date of the screenshot said October 2023, so I assumed it was from an older release. But yeah, doesn't really change much considering the user I responded to didn't have these issues back in February I'm guessing. :giggle:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh, by the way, I like how her eyes came out in the screenshot from you that I posted up there. Sometimes AI makes it so models are seemingly staring into the abyss...Hard to explain. Almost like they're somewhere else? But in the poll-screenshot she looks very much present if that makes sense, haha.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Oh, by the way, I like how her eyes came out in the screenshot from you that I posted up there. Sometimes AI makes it so models are seemingly staring into the abyss...Hard to explain. Almost like they're somewhere else? But in the poll-screenshot she looks very much present if that makes sense, haha.
with ai, it’s hard to get any face to not look “at the viewer” so it’s balance and with more models perfect the eyes are looking into your soul, as much, the dark hair presented some issues and according to the story, some changes need to happen, hair, tan, etc

It took me a while to understand how to apply ai without loosing what’s in the actual image and changing Sofia to a thick Anime girl:))

thanks for noticing, i put a lot of work in the images and not sure how many people notice, the details in there:)

Reactions: palmtrees89

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, I personally like her better with dark hair aswell!

Oh, is it? Date of the screenshot said October 2023, so I assumed it was from an older release. But yeah, doesn't really change much considering the user I responded to didn't have these issues back in February I'm guessing. :giggle:
it’s from Price of Privilege released on feb 14ish;) so 3 months ago… not a lot of time passed

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes